Good Morning, Red Bird (Epilogue)

Welcome to the final chapter of the bliss series:

3 years later...

Word had spread like wildfire. The bankruptcy of Magdalenes family, her evil plot to disband the delicate hierarchy of Carnegie Hall's beloved boss. Laci and Magdalene would rot in jail for three times a life sentence for the attempted first degree murder of Adam and Eleanor Carnegie.

Everything had almost gone back to normal aside from the per mena the scars left on Adam's cheekbone and wrist. Eleanor was out for three entire days before she finally woke up.

And most importantly, they were back together permanently and the entire world knew of Eleanor's story.

The girl that finally exploded, then recollected herself into a beautiful, caring and kind mother.

Eleanor had one daughter now, her parents knew of her existence and they were quite ecstatic when they found out.

Oh, and as for Josiah, he too decided to take up Eleanor's fake death scenario and decided to move to Peru. He had had enough of the small town life and only revealed his presence as José Flores of Lima Peru to congratulate Adam and Eleanor on their first daughter: Mary-Anne Rose Carnegie.

Mary was one year old now.

Of all the scenarios that could've played out, they'd defeated all the demons— perhaps not all, raising a child is a challenge all on its own.

But it finally happened. They were happy, healthy, and their marriage had never been annulled so everything was back where it left off— except of course all the bad guys were gone now.

Mary-Anne ran across the hallway and into her parents room. Eleanor was still a s beautiful as ever, Mary-Anne had gotten that from her. The sparking blue eyes and her father's soft brown hair.

"Good morning! Red bird!" She hopped onto their bed as Adam smiled at his wife and daughter.

Everything happens for a reason and in the case of Eleanor and Adam, a lot of tribulations we're necessary to get to the strength of their relationship now.

He hugged Mary as Eleanor yawned awake.

"Rise and shine, red bird."

They smiled as the sun shined brightly into the room. This was simply the start of a beautiful story.

The End.