Chapter 3 - Viridian City

I had been training with Spearow and Charmander on Route 1 for quite a while and they had gotten a lot tougher, managing to handle themselves against the wild Pokemon that roamed the fields around me. 

However, I suddenly noticed that a rather large flock of Spearow's were flying after something or someone. Admittedly that made me wonder whether someone had annoyed them and the Spearow decided to attack whoever angered them.

I knew that even though my Pokemon had gotten stronger, there was no possible way they would stand a chance against that many Spearow. However, my Pokeball's began shaking and Spearow and Charmander exited their Pokeballs. For some reason they felt inclined to stop the Spearow.

"Do you two really want to fight against that many Spearow? Angry Spearow for that matter." I asked them however, they turned to me and stared at me, trying to tell me something. "Fine, but only because someone might be in trouble." 

So then we began following the Spearow's however, from what I could see there was nobody in the distance who could of angered the Spearow. Soon enough the Spearow disappeared, but they seemed to be headed toward Viridian city. Which meant that it is likely that whoever angered the Spearow might be nearby. 

I returned Spearow and Charmander to their Pokeballs, as that would be best for them, when I'm the one who would be walking not them. Continuing toward, Viridian city, I saw that the sky was becoming very stormy, thunder rumbled ominously in the distance, signalling the arrival of a heavy downpour of rain. 

From a distance in front of me, I saw a huge lightning bolt strike the ground and the storm that had gathered, completely dissipated away. "What was that about, some sort of electric type Pokemon perhaps?" I wondered aloud and decided to continue on my way toward Viridian City as my Pokemon needed healing after their tough battles. 

Soon enough, I arrived at Viridian City, a city that was much larger than Pallaet town, however, the city was quite empty. That was too be expected the day was nearing a close, the sun was fast going down, leaving the sky a dark orange. 

As I headed toward the Pokemon centre, I heard a women's voice on several of the speakers surrounding the town. The women announced that there were apparently some Pokemon thieves around the city and that we needed to be looking for suspicious people and be wary of them. 

Soon enough, I saw a red building in the distance, that was called a Pokemon Centre, where trainers go to heal their Pokemon when they get injured. I entered the building and admittedly felt better as soon as I came in. I saw a nurse at the front desk and assumed she would be the one who would be able to heal my Pokemon for me.

"Excuse me, nurse? Could you heal my Pokemon for me?" I asked the nurse as she smiled down at me, giving of an aura of kindness just as a nurse should. The nurse, asked me to hand over my Pokeballs and she would immediately begin working on healing them. As soon as I handed them over, she placed them in a device which began spinning the Pokeballs, soon enough they stopped spinning and the nurse handed them over to me and said, "your Pokemon are all fully healed now." 

Suddenly, the doors opened rapidly, as someone on a motorcycle entered the room, I noticed that the women appeared almost like a police officer and then I noticed a familiar face was with her. "Ash" I said, however, he was too busy, holding what looked to be a badly injured Pikachu in his hands. 

I did wonder how the Pokemon had gotten into such a condition, however, I knew that Ash would probably tell me as soon as the Pokemon was healed. The nurse however, berated Ash saying that he should of not allowed his Pokemon to battle in such a condition and took Pikachu away on a stretcher to be properly healed.