Chapter 32 - Round 2 and 3

After my, I'd like to say, easy win, I headed back towards the Pokemon village, in order to understand who my next opponent would be and what field I would be battling on in order to get a head start on training. 

Firstly, though, I knew that I needed to heal Tauros, Fearow and Nidoking as they had battled with phenomenal strength and speed in order to secure a wonderful win for me their trainer. 

Upon entering the Pokemon centre, I noticed that it was becoming quite busy, however, luckily for me I got here at a time where they could heal my Pokemon.

"Excuse me, Nurse Joy, my Pokemon recently battled, could they have a quick heal please?" Nurse Joy nodded her head and took the three Pokeballs from me and healed them up as best as she was capable.

Soon enough she returned the Pokeballs to me, "your Pokemon have been fully restored and are battle ready once more, I wish you luck in any more battles that you have." After that I quickly left, as the Pokemon centre was becoming quite busy once more.

I then arrived at the busy Pokemon village and found a attendant who shouted me over, "hello young man, congratulations on winning your first league battle, would you like to know who and where you will be battling next?"

I nodded my head and handed over my Pokedex so they could figure out my opponent and what field I would be battling on, as the information was entered, I was asked to press the button once more to find out what field I would be battling on. 

After pressing the button the light slowed and landed on a ice field which would be quite a challenge, as many Pokemon likely would battle on a ice field. That likely included Ice types, Water types but there were likely many other Pokemon around as well, that could be used.

Then a figure appeared and my opponent was revealed to be a trainer named Emanuel, he looked to be similar in age to me, meaning he likely has to be a first time trainer in the tournament like me as well.

Hopefully, he would prove to be a challenge for my incredible team, who hadn't been pushed to the limit yet, however, overconfidence was a complete risk.

I then wondered what Pokemon would be best for an ice field, my opponent Emanuel may use a couple of Ice and or water Pokemon, if that would be the case, I should definitely use Charizard and Raichu, but the third slot would be slightly difficult.

Parasect could be good, but he is weak to ice type moves, but super effective against water Pokemon. 

After some thinking and battle planning I had decided it would be the best strategy to bring Charizard, Raichu and Parasect and go from there.

Now I just need to find a phone so I can contact Professor Oak and have him transport my Raichu and Parasect, luckily I already have Charizard. After finding one, I called Professor Oak and waited for him to answer.

"Ah Sam, congratulations on winning your first match, just like Gary and Ash." I then replied, "oh that's good to know that my biggest rivals are still competing."

"So, I assume you want to transfer some Pokemon for your match on the ice field?" I nodded my head and mentioned the Pokemon I had decided to use, "I want to use Charizard, Raichu and Parasect in my next match, could you transfer them over please, here are, Tauros and Nidoking's Pokeballs."

I placed the Pokeballs in the transfer machine and watched as they warped away to Professor Oak's laboratory. At that moment he went to find where he kept my Raichu and Parasect's Pokeballs.

As I had expected, my mom appeared on the screen and as one would expect congratulated me on winning my first match. "I'm so proud" she kept saying, almost as if I won the tournament.