Chapter 19 - Route 11, 13, 14 and 15

I did some backtracking and headed to Route 11 a previously unexplored Route. The Route was small and actually linked towards Diglett Cave. The only Pokemon of intrigue here was Drowzee, however, it couldn't compare to Alakazam's psychic abilities. The trainers were also easy to defeat, thanks to my Pokemon team's balanced types. 

I stormed through the route, defeating any and all opponents who came across me. One trainer utilised a Golbat which was interesting Pokemon, however, Alakazam annihilated it with s single Psychic attacks. 

The Route was soon fully explored and so I decided to head back to Route 12 and furthermore head South down towards Route 13. Route 13, was different in comparison to Route 12 and lacked the amount of water the previous route consisted of. There was a large amount of land compared to the water, meaning there was a wider variety of Pokemon living in and around the waters.

Almost immediately, I was challenged by someone who called himself a bird keeper, upon learning that I immediately decided on using Raichu to increase his electrical strength. "Pidgeotto go" a Pigeotto appeared, "your up Raichu" my Raichu appeared electricity sparking from his sacks. "Wrap this up with Thunderbolt" as one might expect the flying Pokemon was defeated by the Thunderbolt. The same thing happened with his Fearow and two Pidgey's which showed that Raichu was a welcome addition to the team.

A second trainer challenged me with a Meowth, however, Machamp was more than a match, when he used his Submission Attack which completely wiped out Meowth in just a single move. The trainer did admittedly stare shocked at her Pokemon as it had fainted in just a single move. Moving forward the route was not much of a challenge and me and my Pokemon were beginning to become desperate for a tough challenge and a battle with the gym leader of Fuchsia City.

Charizard as my next partner as I wanted to challenge his strength against a wide variety of Water Types, however, his strength was far surpassing his opponents, his Slash move was powerful enough to defeat Goldeen's, Krabby's and Poliwag's. Nidoking similarly showed his strength with his Mega Punch which completely defeated Water Types as well. 

Perhaps one of the best trainers on this route utilised a Pokemon that had quite the temperament Gyarados. I've heard rumours that this Pokemon's anger is unrivalled and lasts a exceptional amount of time. "Your on Raichu" even though Raichu was super effective against Gyarados, I wasn't absolutely certain whether Raichu would be victorious against such an incredible Pokemon but I trusted him.

"You can do it Raichu, I know you can!" I cheered Raichu on as he faced the atrocious Pokemon Gyarados. "Use Dragon Rage now" the fishermen commanded as Gyarados breathed an incredible amount of dragon energy right at Raichu. "Counter, with your strongest Thunderbolt" Raichu unleashed an incredible Thunderbolt which countered Dragon Rage however, they didn't remain equal for long. Eventually Raichu overpowered Dragon Rage and managed to attack Gyarados with Thunderbolt, however, even though the attack was super effective, Gyarados looked to be just fine.

"Gyarados Dragon Rage once more" the fishermen commanded and the Gyarados followed his order immediately, attacking with such power even I felt slightly nervous, "Raichu, hang in there, use Quick Attack to dodge and then attack Gyarados directly with your most powerful Thunderbolt." Raichu followed the orders to a letter and dodged the beam that fired directly towards him, after dodging, he blasted Gyarados with powerful electricity which finally defeated the atrocious Pokemon Gyarados. 

The fishermen returned his Gyarados and admitted that he believed he would of won based off his Gyarados' experience and temperament however, my Raichu overwhelmed Gyarados with such brilliance that they didn't stand a chance. I thanked the fishermen for his compliments as well as Raichu who was definitely proud of defeating such an immense Pokemon.