Chapter 2

"Y/N!" Hermione yelled. You sat up in your bed and rubbed your eyes.

"What?" You yawned.

"You're going to be late! Breakfast has already started." She informed.

"You go I'll be there in a minute." You said rolling out of bed.

"If not, I'm not coming back for you." She laughed walking out the room.

Once you were dressed you grabbed your bag and put your books inside, put your wand in your pocket and began strolling to the great hall.

"Had a lie-in Y/L/N." You heard from behind you.

"Just because you know my last name doesn't mean you can start picking on me for no reason." You said rolling your eyes at Malfoy as he stopped in front of you, making you look into his grey eyes.

"True, but it makes it easier."

"How does it make it easier? All you're doing is adding my last name onto an insult." You frowned pushing past him. Out the corner of your eye you could see his signature smirk as he looked at you. It made you feel sick.

"Are you alright?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, but Malfoy stopped me in the corridor. I bet he's going to start picking on me just because he knows my name." You sighed.

"He has no reason to." Hermione assured.

"He'll find one." You said.

--

"Intriguing isn't it?" Professor Lupin said. "Would anyone like to venture a guess of to what's inside?" You stared at the wardrobe that was rattling and shaking as if something living was inside.

"It's a boggart." You blurted out.

"very good Miss Y/L/N." Lupin said. "Now can anybody tell what a boggart looks like?"

"No one knows." Hermione answered.

"When did she get here?" You and Ron said at the same time.

"Boggarts are shape-shifters they take shape of whatever a particular person fears the most, that's what makes them-"

"so terrifying." Lupin finished off. "Luckily a very simple charm exists ton repel a boggart... lets practise it now. Without wands please." Lupin smiled.

"Seriously hermione when did you get here?" You whispered.

"I've been here the whole time." She laughed. You and Ron exchange confused looks and turned back to Lupin.

"Repeat after me, riddikulus." He said clearly.

"riddikulus." The class repeated.

"Very good but make it very clear listen. Riddikulus." Lupin clarified.

"Riddikulus." Everyone spoke louder.

"This class is riddikulus." Malfoy muttered. You laughed slightly and glanced quickly at him. Malfoy looked back at you with a bored expression on his face.

"Very good, that was the easy part, but that incantation isn't enough. What really finishes a boggart is laughter. you need to think of something amusing let me explain. Neville come on don't be shy, come on." He encouraged. "Now what frightens you the most?"

You saw neville's mouth move but couldn't hear anything. "Sorry." Lupin said.

"Professor Snape." He mumbled which made nearly everyone laugh in the room including Lupin.

"Professor snape well he frightens all and i believe you live with your grandmother." Lupin smiled.

"Yes but i don't want it to turn into her either." Neville added, which made people laugh again.