Chapter 42

You, Ginny, Neville, Ron and Luna had managed to get away from the inquisitorial squad, thanks to Ron's puking pastels and now you was running out towards the bridge trying to find Hermione and Harry. "They're there!" You shouted and pointed to the end of the bridge.

"How'd you get away?" Hermione asked the five of you as you ran towards her and Harry.

"Puking pastels, it wasn't pretty." Ginny said.

"Told them I was hungry and wanted some sweets." Ron laughed. "Of course they told me to bugger off and ate the lot themselves."

"That was clever Ron." Hermione said in disbelief

"It's been known to happen." Ron replied.

"It was brilliant!" Neville said excitedly. "So how we getting to London?"

There was an awkward silence as everyone looked at Harry.

"Look it's not that I don't appreciate everything you've done, all of you, but I've got you into enough trouble as it is." Harry said and began to walk away from the six of you.

"Dumbledore's army was suppose to be about doing something real." Neville said. Harry turned around. "Or was that all just words to you?" Neville asked.

"Maybe you don't have to do this all by yourself mate." Ron suggested.

"We want to help you Harry." You said. Harry stood there briefly and you could see him thinking.

"So how are we going to get to London?" He asked finally.

"We fly of course." Luna said with a smile.

-

Thestrals. It was amazing, you felt the wind blow through your hair as the Thestral flew across the sky along with the six others.

After a long journey you landed in London. "Where do I buy one of those?" You asked Luna jokingly as you joined the group.

"No time for chit chat, we have to go!" Harry cut in and clapped his hands before running in front.

"Merlin's beard Harry take a chill pill." You said and caught up with him.

You'd been in the ministry before but it seemed so much bigger now. You had your wand gripped tightly in your hand, you had a really bad feeling about this.

The seven of you reached the lift. "Tight squeeze." You chuckled to yourself as you stepped in to it. Nobody else laughed or even replied to your comment. "Okay then." You muttered.

"Department of mysteries." The voice of the lift lady spoke as the gate opened up revealing a long corridor which was dark and had black tiles all the way down, both on the floor and the walls. It was dimly lit with a single door at the end.

"This is it." Harry said. You all began walking forwards.

"They should really put some more lights up in here." You said when you reached the door.

Harry pushed the door open slowly and you followed him in.

"Woah!" Ron whispered in awe.

"Lumos." You said and held up your wand. "Woah." You said, repeating Ron's comment.

There was a noise from behind the group and you all span around. The door was moving. You looked at Neville and you noticed his hand shaking.

"ninety-two, ninety-three." Harry counted as he speed-walked down the isle the rest of you closely following behind. "ninety-four, ninety-five." Harry stopped and looked around. "It should be here!" He said.