Chapter 4

Finally the day had arrived. the first Quidditch match of the season. You skipped your way through the corridor giving yourself all the self confidence you needed. "Y/L/N." Malfoy smirked appearing in front of you.

"What?" You asked.

"I see it's your first match of the season."

"Your point is?"

"Well it was supposed to be against slytherin and if it was then we'd obviously win."  Malfoy bragged.

"One, no you wouldn't you're a terrible seeker. Two, it doesn't matter because we aren't playing against you and three, i don't care. You're just wasting my time." You spat walking away. What is his problem? Why does he seem to always be around you?

-

The rain hammered down as thunder and lightning struck above your head. Your grip on the broom wasn't strong as the rain had made it slippery but you were determined to keep going and not fall off.

You hadn't even had a hold of the Quaffle yet but luckily you were 40 points ahead of Hufflepuff. In your opinion this match seemed unsafe but you've played in worse. 

Suddenly a bludger came racing towards you. You zoomed forwards avoiding it. Where is Fred or George? You asked yourself. The Quaffle was passed to you and you raced to the hoops. Two of Hufflepuffs chasers was straight away on your tail but you didn't back down. Once in the scoring area you threw the quaffle at the hoops scoring and making the score 50. You circled around the pitch celebrating. 

Oliver quickly called for a timeout saying about the game plan and what the team needed to do. Soon after you was all back in the air. Screaming? You glanced up and saw someone falling to the ground you dodged her and the noticed her broom was on fire. 

You took a deep breath and continued to follow the quaffle. You had scored another three times before you heard the crowd gasping and screaming. Confused you looked around and that's when you saw it. It was the hufflepuff seeker! Then it hit you Harry was still up there. "Y/N! Focus." Oliver ordered. You nodded and continued to play.

Then once again the crowd gasped. "Harry!"  You screamed holding your hand over your mouth. He was falling from the sky and you couldn't do anything. 

-

"He looks a bit peaky doesn't he?" Ron said hovering over Harry who was still unconscious in the hospital wing.

"Peaky?" George quizzed

"He fell over 100 feet what do you expect?" Fred laughed.

"Yeah come on Ron let's walk you off the astronomy tower." George said.

"And see what you look like." Fred finished off.

"Probably a right side better than he normally does." Harry said opening his eyes slowly.

"How are you feeling?" Hermione asked sincerely.

 "Oh brilliant." Harry said sarcastically.

"You gave us a right good scare there mate." George said sitting next to him.

"What happened?" harry questioned. 

"Well you fell off your broom." You answered.

"I meant the match, who won?" Harry asked. Fred gave you a sideways glance rolling his eyes. 

"Harry that's not something you should be worrying about." You said.

"Erm, no one blames you Harry. The dementors aren't supposed to come inside the grounds. Dumbledore was furious. After he stopped you he sent them straight off." Hermione informed