chapter 32

"Y/N! Y/N!" Hermione was shaking you awake.

"What?" You groaned pulling your duvet over your head.

"You are going to miss breakfast! There's only 10 minutes left." She informed.

"Oh crap! I over slept. " You said rolling out of your bed and flopping on the floor. "I'm too tired to get up."

"Come on Y/N." Hermione replied and grabbed your hands to pull you up. "Where were you yesterday?"

"In general?" You replied gathering your stuff to go to the bathroom.

"No, the meeting." Hermione said sitting on her bed.

"Malfoy caught me." You responded.

"Did he take you to Umbridge or tell her?" She gasped.

"No he was going to take me but I got away. I came back to the common room because I couldn't risk getting caught." You lied. "I don't think he's told her."

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Well I'll find out when I see either him or Umbridge today." You replied and went into the bathroom.

-

You had missed breakfast so whilst sitting in charms your stomach was making absurd whale noises. A few people had heard them and either gave you annoyed looks or laughed at you.

"Y/N, this is why you should get up earlier." Ron chuckled.

"I can't help it!" You defended. "I am so flipping hungry."

"I've got some liquorice in my pocket you can have." He offered.

"Why do you have liquorice in your pocket?" You asked as he pulled it out discreetly.

"Just incase I get peckish." He shrugged.

"Okay." You laughed and grabbed one. "Thanks." You fake coughed and brought the sweet up to your mouth.

"Smooth." Ron said putting the sweets back into his pocket.

"I know right." You smiled as you chewed the sweet.

You took notes watching Flitwick flap his arms around explaining how we needed to get the spell right or We would fail. Then he went on to talk about some student who never revised and failed all of their exams. Halfway through that lecture you zoned out and glanced around the room.

Your eyes fell onto Malfoy who was staring into space and tapping his quill on the desk. It wasn't like you was wanting to look at him, he was just sat opposite you in the classroom so he was one of the first people your eyes landed on. Plus the added fact he kissed you, but you know.

He must have felt you watching him because he stared back at you and the two of you held eye contact for a few seconds before you felt too uncomfortable and looked down at your notes, pretending to be interested in them.

About ten minutes had passed and Flitwick had gone back onto summoning charms. You liked charms, it was one of your favourite classes, but sometimes the lesson dragged on, especially when it was first period and you missed breakfast.

Harry nudged you and signalled to a piece of paper that was being passed down the row.

"What about it?" You asked.

"I'm sure when they're passing it they're saying your name." He said.

You furrowed your eyebrows and watched the paper get closer and closer until Ron had it in his hand. "Pass this to Y/N." He said repeating what he'd been told.