Chapter 33

You had managed to completely avoid Malfoy and ignore all of his comments. He had tried to sit next to you again in Transfiguration but you pushed his books on the floor from the desk and got Harry to sit there. In the halls when Malfoy would try talk to you you would either blank him or just walk the other way. For somebody who wanted to pretend like nothing had ever happened, Malfoy sure liked to follow you around. 

Right now you was at the DA meeting, it was the last one before Christmas and you couldn't believe how well everybody had improved. "Expelliarmus!" You shouted at Hermione. Her wand flew out of her hand. 

"Good one Y/N!" She smiled picking up her wand. "Expelliarmus!" She shouted back. You deflected the spell and hit her with expelliarmus again. 

"Hey guys!" Ron said coming over to the two of you.

"What's up Ronald Weasley?" You asked.

"Nothing I just only beat both Fred and George in a duel. They owe me." He rubbed his fingers together signalling that they was going to pay him. "money." He sang.

"You really think they'll pay up?" You questioned.

"They better do." He replied. The three of you turned to look at Neville. 

"Expelliarmus!" He shouted. You couldn't believe it, he had just disarmed one of the patil twins. You ran over and congratulated him along with a group of students. 

-

"So that's it for this lesson. Now we're not going to be meeting again until after the holidays. Just keep on practicing on your own as best you can. And well done everyone. Great, great work." Harry announced. The DA applauded Harry and thanked him for teaching them everything. 

"Well done mate." Ron whispered to Harry.

"Well done." You smiled at him.

"Thanks." He grinned. The four of you stood in front of the DA as they departed their different ways. Harry was watching Cho as she walked away. You, Hermione and Ron all smiled at each other. 

"See you in the common room Harry." Hermione said. 

As you walked out of the room of requirement you looked back at Harry. You didn't like Cho but if she would make Harry happy you would have to accept her because if you was ever going to tell Harry that you and Malfoy kissed then at least you could say 'I don't like Cho but I haven't said anything because I know that you really like her so you not liking Malfoy is just the same thing' excuse. You did sympathize with Cho about Cedric, but you still didn't like her.

When Harry got to the common room later that night he had a huge smile across his face. "Well well if it isn't Harry Potter." You grinned as he walked over and sat in front of the fire.

"How was it?" Ron asked curiously. 

"Wet." Harry responded. "I mean, she was sort of crying."

"That bad at it, are you?" Ron teased. 

"I'm sure Harry's kissing was more than satisfactory. Cho spends half her time crying these days." Hermione said.

"Pity." You muttered. 

"What?" Harry asked.

"Nothing i just coughed." You lied. 

"You'd think a bit of snogging would cheer her up." Ron replied to Hermione's comment. 

"Don't you understand how she must be feeling?" Hermione asked Ron. "Well, obviously she's feeling sad about Cedric and confused about liking Harry... and guilty about kissing him... conflicted Umbridge might sack her mum from the ministry... frightened about failing her OWLs because she's worrying about everything." Hermione informed.