Chapter 34

It was Christmas. You was stood at the table with the Weasley's and Hermione. Your parents weren't coming until later on. "Here we go, daddy's home!" Mrs Weasley cheered. Mr Weasley was in a wheelchair and looked tired but he was still smiling. "Sit down everybody, sit down. That's it, now presents."

"And a nice big box for Ron." Mr Weasley said.

"Big box for you. And...Fred, George." Mrs Weasley stuttered not knowing which twin was which and swapping them. "Come on, open up. I want to see your faces." She smiled passing the rest of the gifts out.

"Thank you so much!" You exclaimed gratefully admiring the knitted scarf you'd got.

"Thanks mum, it's perfect." Ginny smiled.

"Just what he wanted actually." Mrs weasley smiled.

"Yeah, right. Thanks mum." Ron nodded.

"Come on then everybody! Let's clear this away!" She said. You passed the drinks down the table and moved the wrapping paper away. "Oh Harry, Harry. There you are!" She smiled. Mrs Weasley gave him his present and wished him a merry Christmas before helping the rest of you put out the food.

"A christmas toast!" Mr Weasley announced standing up. "To Harry Potter, without whom I would not be here. Harry!"

"Harry." Everyone cheered lifting their drinks. You took a long sip of your pumpkin juice, which for some reason you had developed an addiction with over the past couple of days.

"That is delicious. I shall be needing some more of that." Mr Weasley said looking at the food.

"Daddy, don't forget last Christmas." Mrs Weasley laughed. You chuckled at the two of them and began eating.

-

You was laid down on your bed upstairs completely full. You hadn't been this stuffed in years. You must had eaten your body weight in pigs in blankets alone.

"Knock knock." You heard from outside of the room.

"Come in." You called out. Harry stuck his head through the door before walking in.

"Why aren't you downstairs with everyone?" He asked looking down at you.

"I feel sick." You replied. "I think I ate too much." You moaned. Harry chuckled and sat on the end of your bed.

"So sick that you don't want any gingerbread?" Harry asked.

"No! When did Mrs Weasley bring that out? If I eat it I think I will explode, but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to take." You joked.

"Come on then." Harry said getting up.

"I can't, you're going to have to get me some."

"Y/N do i look like a servant?" Harry asked.

"Nooooo." You dragged out with a smile. "But because you're my best friend you will do it anyway." You grinned.

"Nope." Harry said and sat next to you before he laid down.

"Sorry Harry only room for one." You joked and pushed him. Harry nearly fell but he put his hand down to catch himself. "oops." You laughed. He shook his head at you as you moved over so he could lay down properly.

Harry laid staring at the ceiling for a few minutes and you watched wondering what he was thinking about. "Harry are you alright?" You asked. He turned his head to face you and sighed.

"I don't know, I just feel like i'm not myself. It's as if somebody has taken over my body." He said.

"Harry you are you and with everything that's going on right now you are being so strong." You replied.