Chapter 6

Does  anyone enjoy Divination? Professor  Trelawney was saying something about broadening your mind but you wasn't listening at all. You glanced over at Ron who was fast asleep and Harry who had his head on the table. Most people in the class had completely zoned out. You felt horrible because today was the day buckbeak was going to be killed. 

"Oh, do you mind me trying?" You heard Hermione say. You blinked a couple of times and brought your focus back to class.

"Of course!"

"The grim possibly." She began. 

"My dear from the first moment you stepped in my class I sensed you did not posses the proper spirit for the noble art of Divination." Trelawney began holding Hermione's hand.

"What is she on about now?" Seamus said.

"I have no idea." You laughed. Suddenly Hermione stood up in disgust and knocked off the crystal ball before grabbing her bag and leaving the classroom. Your eyes widened. Hermione had never done that before, she must really hate Professor Trelawney.

"Have I said something?" Trelawney asked. 

After class you, Ron and Harry went to look for Hermione.

"She's gone mental Hermione has, not that she wasn't before but now it's open for everyone to see." Ron said. 

"I did not expect her to walk out like that." You added. Harry stopped and looked down.

"Hang on, we better take this back." He said grabbing the Crystal ball which Hermione had knocked onto the floor.

"I'm not going back." Ron said.

"Y/N?" harry asked.

"I'm not going either." You laughed.

"Fine, I'll see you later." Harry said.

"See you." You and Ron replied at the same time.

You and Ron carried on down the stairs searching for Hermione. "Do you think she's in the common room?" Ron asked.

"Maybe or in the great hall." You said.

"You check the great hall I'll go to the common room." 

"Ok and if she's not in the great hall i'm staying there anyway because I'm hungry." You laughed.

You and Ron split up and you made your way to the great hall. You could hear your stomach making weird whale noises. 

"Neville have you seen Hermione?" You asked.

"No sorry, she might be with Harry or Ron." Neville replied. "Do you want to see my herb collection?" He asked.

"I'm fine thank you though." You smiled sitting down and grabbing some food. 

-

You got dressed and went downstairs and waited for Ron, Harry and Hermione. You crossed your arms and nervously sat down on the sofa. You couldn't believe Buckbeak was about to be killed. How could Dumbledore let this happen? Hermione came down the stairs and gave you a sincere look. "It'll be fine." She smiled.

A couple minutes later Harry and Ron came down the stairs. "I'm telling you Harry if I don't see Scabber's by next week-" Ron stopped when he saw Hermione glaring at him. You and Harry just rolled your eyes.

You four was on your way to Hagrid's hut because you wanted to see how he was handling everything when you heard some sort of scraping sound. A man was sat on the castle wall sharpening his axe which would be used to kill Buckbeak. You held yourself back from shouting, but instead gave him a death glare.