04 | The hidden demon

Todoroki and my reckless actions were reprimanded by All Might because if Todoroki hadn't conjure that ice slide, we'd be hospitalized. Ojiro was commended as the MVP of the battle for guarding the weapon successfully.

I was still partially disturbed by ice boy's cold and aloof personality. Even though he sat right in front of me all the time, he did not socialise much with anyone in class. He always leave for lunch alone, eat alone, walk alone......

"Is he an introvert or something?" I mumbled to myself.

"Who?" asked Midoriya as he ate his lunch.

"Todoroki."

Midoriya, Iida and Uraraka glanced over at the boy. They shrugged.

"He doesn't really talk much in class too," added Uraraka.

"An introvert does not make a good hero! I should tell him to-" Iida stood up but I pulled him back down to his seat.

"Quit it, Iida. Don't mettle with someone's else business," I said.

"But you're doing the same, aren't you?" he pointed out.

"Well......" I couldn't reply. Why was I so bothered by ice boy anyway?

***

After a round of voting, Yaoyorozu and Midoriya were chosen to be class representatives. Midoriya gave up his position to Iida, who was far more enthusiastic in doing a class rep's job.

Yaoyorozu Momo was a girl who sat beside Todoroki in class. She had a signature ponytail and was the tallest girl in class. I considered her one of the smartest in class after listening to her analysis from the last Hero Basic Training.

"Takasaki-san, right?" said Yaoyorozu with a soft voice.

I nodded. "Yeah?"

"After seeing you battle during the last training, I have to say, you were quite amazing," she said. "Your horns, I mean your look is awesome."

"Thanks." I was fairly surprised. "Right back at you. I couldn't have come up with such detailed analysis for each battle. I'm more of the less talk, more action kind."

She smiled. "I think battle analysis is probably the only thing I can do in battle. I don't have much firepower like you, though."

"No way. Those cannons I saw you creating that time was awesome! And all sorts of other useful stuff you can create. I think your quirk is pretty awesome. Unlike mine, just scary demon stuff with brutal strength."

"Takasaki-san, please never look down on yourself. I believe that you will become a wonderful hero in the future," said Yaoyorozu with a warm smile.

Thanks to her, I got my confidence boosted and made a new friend in class.

**

Bakugou Katsuki was one of the strongest students in class. However, he had the crappiest personality ever. He was like a ticking time bomb that could explode anytime, anywhere. I didn't talk to him ever since I bumped into him on the first day of class, and he wasn't the sociable kind either. Midoriya was somehow awfully scared of him though.

"I'd like to fight him someday," I muttered.

"Fight who?" asked Midoriya.

"Bakugou."

Midoriya choked. He looked appalled. "K-Kacchan?!"

"That sounds like an awesome fight," said a boy with pointy red hair. His name was Kirishima Ejirou. "No offence, but I think Bakugou might win."