26 | Rescued

Eria

When the disgusting smelly liquid vanished, I was kneeling on the ground, coughing and panting for air.

"Get up!" Bakugou roared. Hearing his voice was a relief. I quickly stood up. Before us was a tall beefy man in a suit, with a scary blue mask that covered his entire head.

Where... are we?

Behind us, the rest of the villains appeared one by one like how we were transported here. This was the worst situation—being transported to another place with the villains and without any help.

Shigaraki Tomura knelt on the ground and greeted the man that stood before me. "Master..."

The man walked towards his disciple. "You failed again, huh, Tomura? Never mind. Try again. I've brought your associates. And these children. Because you judged they were important."

I activated my Sixth Sense to discern my location. Around us were rubble and destroyed buildings. There were a few people lying nearby, alive but barely breathing. However, what drew my attention were five mysterious figures hiding behind a wall, standing quietly and doing nothing. I couldn't tell who they were, but I hoped they were not here to help the villains.

Then, a white light slashed through the dark sky like a shooting star. All Might flew in with great speed and clashed with the tall man. The impact created a large shockwave that blew everyone away and I grabbed onto Bakugou so that we would land in the same spot together.

I pulled the fazed Bakugou up, who was watching All Might and ignored his surroundings. The villains slowly recovered themselves and after the tall man ordered them to leave, their focus turned to us.

The tall man, or the final boss, extended long sharp talons and stabbed warp guy's unconscious body, forcibly activating his quirk. Bakugou and I cannot afford to lose here or we would be taken through that warp gate and never to return.

Suddenly, my body was pulled towards the villains.

"Takasaki!" Bakugou reached out for me but he missed. I flew towards the magician guy as he prepared to lock me into his tiny marbles. But Bakugou propelled himself at the magician guy and intercepted him, blowing him away. He grabbed me and propelled the both of us away from the villains, but the short distance was never safe. I felt myself being pulled away once more.

All Might wanted to help us but the final boss kept him busy. If we could reach All Might, he could easily take us and escape.

Bakugou propelled himself to save me again, but Toga slashed at him with her daggers and Twice tried to capture him.

What can I do here? Think!

Right before magician guy's hand touched me, an enormous explosion enveloped me and the villains. I fell to the ground, withstanding the searing heat while the villains were blown far away from me. The place was filled with dust and smoke and it gave me the chance to run.

A hand grabbed mine and for that split second, I was afraid it was a villain, but luckily it was Bakugou pulling me away from the centre of the explosion. He was battered and scarred from entering his own explosion to save me, but the grin on his face told me he was glad to do it to save me.

"Told you I wouldn't let anyone take you away from me," Bakugou said as he smirked a little. His arms were starting to shiver from the effects of the large explosion he released.

"Thank you, dumbass," I said. "They're going to pull me away again. You can't do another explosion like that, can't you?"

Bakugou touched his arm to hold down the shivering. "I'll threw as many as I want. Can't you summon your dumb wings?"