20 | Nothing could go wrong.

Eria

When classes resumed after the internship, my classmates huddled around each other, discussing about their wonderful experiences during their internships. Some had promising experiences while some were just disappointing.

Speaking of the disappointing experiences, I was talking about the weird hairstyle befallen upon Bakugou, courtesy of Best Jeanist.

"SHUT UP!" Bakugou roared as Sero, Kaminari, Kirishima and I laughed at his ridiculous hair. It then 'exploded' back into its original spiky look.

"IT'S BACK!" We laughed.

"FUCK OFF!"

As promised, we were not allowed to divulge any details of the Stain incident except the 'fact' we were saved by Endeavour. Even though we were skewed by multiple questions, we just avoided answering them.

Aizawa-sensei announced the upcoming final exam for this semester, though he barely divulged any important details. The only thing he said was, if we failed, we will not be joining the Summer Camp during the summer vacation.

The top scorers in our class were calm and cool, but for some, the finals were the harbinger of death. Kaminari and Ashido were panicking since they had the lowest grades during the mid-term exams.

"Everyone, I can help you with your studies if you want," said the top scorer in class, Yaoyorozu Momo. She emanated a lady-like, angelic aura as her friends gathered around her, asking her help. The pure girl looked elated to help.

With only two weeks left from the finals, I hoped it would be enough for me to push up my grades. I was not particularly confident in my studies, even though I scored seventh in the mid-terms.

During recess, I bought a strawberry milk from the vending machine and approached Todoroki, who just bought his usual cold soba lunch. "Here, strawberry milk. Your favourite," I said.

"So, what do you want?" he asked intuitively.

"Ah Todoroki, I always admire your sharp intuition..."

He cocked his eyebrow.

"Could you help me with my studies this weekend? Seventh place is a very risky spot you know..."

He scoffed. "Okay."

I blinked. "That was easy."

"You're my friend. Friends help each other."

I almost wanted to hug him and squeeze him as tight as I could. "Thank you!"

A small smile spread across his face. "You're welcome."

A maniacal laughter drew my attention. Standing next to Midoriya was a blond, holding a tray of somewhat high-class lunch. He had a wicked expression on his face as he mocked us Class 1-A for causing too much trouble to the school.

......who the hell is this obnoxious brat?

The blond's laughter was interrupted by a strong karate-chop onto the back of his head. The attacker was a redhead beauty, who I recognised as the class rep from Class 1-B. She then dragged the blond away like a doll, leaving us confused.

"So she said we will be facing robots, right? That's going to be easy!" Uraraka chirped. The others looked relieved, though I was doubtful of it.

I'll just get prepared. No worries. Everything will be fine. It's just an exam. Nothing could go wrong.

***

Todoroki and I studied together during the weekends in the public library. When we were parched, we went to a café nearby, only to find Bakugou and Kirishima there. Bakugou kept whacking the other boy with his rolled-up book, as if he could force the information into Kirishima's brain.