3. You need to wake up...

Tord's POV:

I woke up. It was all blurry. I couldn't see well. I tried to speak, but nothing came out. Only the pain. 'Oh yeah, I forgot.' I thought. I tried to focus on my vision. I was on a bed. Two men were sitting beside me. It looked like a hospital...

"He's...wa.....ng... u..op...." I heard a strange voice. I couldn't understand it... "He's...wak....ng...up..." I heard it again, though it was more clear. "He's..waking up!" I heard it clearly.

I then heard a gasp and I felt someone wrap their arms around me. I was confused. "I am so glad you're okay!" I heard a familiar voice... My eyes widened. 'Paul! And Patryck is here too!' I thought. I smiled and tried hugging him back, but I regretted it. I felt pain.

He pulled away from the hug. "How are you feeling?" He asked me. I looked down while holding my stomach in pain. Patryck sighed. "Do you remember anything that happened?" He asked. I just shook my head.

A doctor came. He started talking to my dads, but I wasn't listening to what they were saying. I was lost in my thoughts.

'Who are Eduardo, Jon and Mark? Are they really from my school? Are they my bullies now?' Patryck snapped me out of my thoughts. "Hey, Tord. The doctor said we can go now." He said. I smiled and nodded.

*time skip*

We sat in the car, heading back home. It was dark outside. I wanted to sleep, but at the same time, I didn't want to. It was a weird feeling and it was hard to describe it.

When we reached our house, I got out of the car, my stomach still hurting. My dads gave me my backpack and my notebook. I went upstairs to my room and got ready for the next day. I thought that the bullies would stop, but it looked like changing schools didn't work at all.

I layed down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I wanted to get up, take a shower, eat something and go back to bed, but I couldn't bring myself to stand up. I rolled my eyes and closed them. It didn't take long and I fell asleep.

I was in a dark place. There was nothing. It was like a void... I started walking around, my footsteps echoying. It felt like I was walking on water or something... It was strange. I wanted to call for help or something when I realized I couldn't.

I rolled my eyes. I kept forgetting that I couldn't talk. After a while of walking, I saw someone... There were three people standing there... I ran up to them. One of them looked at me. It was...Edd?

Then another one looked at me and it was Matt... I was kinda happy to see them. I looked at Tom and expected him to look at me as well, but instead he started walking away... I tried to tell him something, but nothing came out. I only felt more pain.

But for some reason, that didn't stop me. I kept trying to say his name, but I felt like my throat was going to bleed. I took a deep breath and tried again. "TUMM!" I yelled. I somehow couldn't say his name right... Well, I never could really talk... It felt weird...but it was painful...

Tom didn't stop. Matt turned around and followed him. And then Edd left me as well. I was about to follow them, but I couldn't move. Tears were forming in my eyes from the pain as red liquid started pouring out of my mouth.

I coughed and fell on my knees. They still didn't stop walking though... "Guis!" I yelled. My words didn't really make any sence, but I kept trying to speak to them. I wanted them to come back. "Cam bak!" I yelled, my throat bleeding. But they already dissapeared.

I felt like I was going to die when the pain was suddenly...gone... "Wake up..." I heard a voice. I looked up, but I couldn't see anybody. "Wake up... You're in danger... You forgot something really important. Wake up. You need to wake up and fix it. You need to help.. Wake up..." That someone said.

'Wake...up..?'

I woke up and fell of my bed. Patryck was there, telling me to wake up..? He kneeled beside me and asked if I was okay. I just nodded slowly and stood up. "You fell asleep quickly yesterday. We made you some breakfast." He said and smiled.

I returned it. We walked downstairs and into the kitchen. Paul was there. He waved at me. "Good morning! How are you feeling?" He asked. I showed him a thumbs up with a small smile.

He nodded. "Are you ready for school today?" He asked. I sighed quietly and nodded. I saw my phone and took it. I sat at the table and Patryck placed a plate with eggs, bacon and a toast in front of me. I loved bacon.

I gave him a warm smile as a thank you and carefully started eating. As I felt a pain in my throat, I remembered my dream...

When I finished breakfast, I took my stuff and my phone. I changed to my black hoodie and jeans. It wasn't actually that far away to school so I thought that maybe I could just walk there. 'Dad, I think I'm going to walk to school today, okay?' I typed and showed it to Patryck. He looked at me, worried.

"Are you gonna be okay?" He asked. I nodded and he sighed. "Alright then, stay safe." He said. I left the house and started walking towards our school.

Tom's POV:

I left my house and started walking to school when I saw...Tord. He was looking down, but I could still see he had a black eye and some bruises. I heard about something that happened to him from Edd...

What happened to him? Did someone attack him? I decided to go to school with him. I ran up to him. "Hello, Tord." I said. He looked up at me and waved. We walked to school together and he kept looking down.

"Tord, I heard from Edd that something happened to you... Do you know anything about that?" I asked him. He froze for a second and looked me in the 'eyes'. He took his phone and started typing something.

After a while, he showed it to me. 'I was walking home when three people attacked me. I think their names Eduardo, Mark and Jon. Well, Jon wasn't really trying to hurt me though. That's why I have a black eye and a few bruises.' It said.

My 'eyes' widened. 'Eduardo, Mark and Jon! The school bullies...' I thought. "Hello, guys!" I heard a familiar voice. It was Edd and Matt of course.

They ran up to us. "Morning!" Matt said. "Morning, Matt." I answered. Tord waved at them, smiling. Edd looked at Tord and his expression changed from happy to worried. "Tord... Are you okay? I'm still kinda terrified after what happened to you yesterday..." Edd said.

Tord frowned and looked down. "What happened to Todd?" Matt asked. "It's Tord and he got attacked by Eduardo, Mark and Jon." I explained. Edd cletched his fists. "Eduardooo..." Tord sighed quietly.

We continued walking to school, talking a bit. Tord stayed silent for the whole time again of course. I was kinda...worried about him... It was not his fault he was mute... At least I didn't think it was... I was curious. What...actually happened to him to make him mute...?