24. It's over now

Tord's POV:

'Look what you've done... He's in danger now... If you weren't so stupid, he would be okay... He would be safe... What the hell is wrong with you!?' I heard my thoughts yell at me. I looked down and saw the knife... I picked it up and looked at the door. I continued banging on it, not wanting to give up.

Tears were streaming down my face like a waterfall. "Tord..? What are you doing?" I heard a familiar voice. I looked behind me to see...Edd and Matt. They were holding hands. I kept crying. They came closer to me.

"What happened? What's wrong?" Matt asked. "T-T-Taaaaaaammmmm.........." I said quietly and started coughing. Edd patted my back for support. "...What's wrong with Tom..?" Edd asked. I sobbed and pointed to the door.

"Tord... What happened here..? Why is your arm bleeding?" Edd asked. I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the windiow, curious if I could see Tom there. My eyes widened... He was sitting on the floor in the kitchen...

His father was there too. Tom was shirtless. And what I saw freaked me out. More hickeys... And I saw bruises all around his chest... I covered my mouth with my hand. His father grabbed his pants and took them off. Tom cried as he tried to kick him, but it was no use.

I didn't have much time. I ran back to the door and started banging on it again. I tried to break it down... It looked like Edd and Matt knew what to do and they helped me. After a while, the door finally broke and I fell down.

I didn't care though. My arm still hurt as hell, but I stood up and ran to the kitchen. Tom was only in his boxers now. His father started taking his own shirt off as well. I felt my blood boil. I felt so angry...

At that moment, I didn't care... I didn't care if I shouldn't be talking... I didn't care if it was dangerous for me... I didn't care what others thought of me anymore... All I cared about was Tom... I clenched my fists.

"LEAAAAV HEM BEEEEEEEE!!!!" I screamed my lungs out. Everyone froze. My throat started burning like fire. But I didn't care one bit. Blood came out of my mouth, but I just wiped it off, glaring at Tom's father.

He glared at me as well. "You... CAN YOU STOP BEING SO PROTECTIVE OVER THIS FREAK!? He deserves to be damaged! He deserves to be punished! This idiot only deserves death." He said. I coughed and more blood came out. "T-Tord, calm do-" I cut Edd off. "NOOO!" I yelled.

I started coughing again. It didn't really stop, but I didn't care. I ran towards Tom's father and pulled the knife out. I stabbed the knife in his chest... He yelled in pain. He fell down and so did I. But I didn't stop... I stabbed him in the arm.

I tried to calm down since I didn't want to kill him, but it was no use... I was just...way too angry... I hated being like this... But he deserved pain.. He deserved the pain Tom was going through for who knows how long...

I punched him in the face for a few times before standing up and kicking him in the stomach. He groaned in pain. I wasn't finished with him though... I grabbed him by his arm and started dragging him with all the strength I had left and then I grabbed him by his hair.

I smashed his head against the wall as hard as I could. He then passed out cold. "I-I'm going to call a police..." Edd said, taking out his phone. I just stared blankly at the body. I felt tears in my eyes.

I looked at my shaky hands... They were...covered in blood... I dropped the knife and fell on my knees. I knew he deserved it... I quickly checked his pulse to see if he was still alive. Thankfully, he was...

I knew he deserved death though... But I didn't want to kill anyone... Not even a bad person like him... That didn't change the fact that I hated him and wanted him dead though... I would be more than happy if he would be...

I stood up and looked at Tom. He was staring at me with wide 'eyes'. I sighed quietly and coughed. More blood... I just rolled my eyes. 'I'll be fine.' I thought. I walked towards Tom and kneeled down beside him.

I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close. He was shaking... I could tell he was scared... But I wasn't sure if he was scared of his father...or me...

Seeing someone kill a person... Something hit me... 'What if he hates me now..? I mean, sure. He hates his father, but still...' I thought worriedly. I looked him in the 'eyes' and smiled softly. I looked at his passed out father and back at him. I showed him a thumps up, trying to say that he was going to be okay.

"T-T-Tord......." His voice was quiet and raspy, but I could still hear him. He hugged me back tightly. "...Thank you..." He said and smiled softly. Tears fell down his face. I wiped them off and hugged him tighter.

I felt his body relax. "The police are on their way. They should arrive in a few minutes." Edd said. I nodded and petted Tom's hair. I heard soft snores coming from him. I smiled. I knew he was going to get better.

"W-what's going on here!?" I heard a voice. I turned around and saw...my parents. I looked at Edd with a sad look. I really didn't want to talk about it. He sighed. "I'll explain everything later, I promise." Edd said when we heard the police sirens.

*time skip*

I sighed. It was all over now... Tom's dad was in prison. Tom was now really living with me. I wanted to help him as best as I could. And Edd and Matt said they will help him too. I was glad.

Tom was now sleeping in my bed as I was sitting on a chair next to the bed, watching over him. Just like when Eduardo, Mark and Jon attacked us. Suddenly, his 'eyes' started to open...

Tom's POV:

I was confused. My head hurt like hell. I slowly opened my 'eyes'. I saw someone next to me, but I couldn't recognise who since my vision was all blurred. I was laying in a bed. I felt warm and...safe...

I rubbed my 'eyes' to make my vision clear and saw...Tord... Memories came back to me... My father... Tord, Edd and Matt... Tord...saved me... He helped me... He really protected me from my dad...

He smiled at me and hugged me. I smiled as well and hugged him back. I was in his house. I felt safe... I didn't have a reason to be scared anymore! I had all I needed. A home, great friends and Tord... I felt safe and happy... There wasn't anything that could ruin my good mood!

And then I remembered school. 'Oh come oooon...'