23. Take revenge...

Tord's POV:

Me and Tom were talking with each other. Well, I was typing on my phone of course. It seriously annoyed me how I couldn't talk. "We're home!" I heard Patryck from downstairs. They just returned home.

I smiled and stood up. I walked downstairs with Tom and saw my parents. They noticed me and Tom and smiled. "Well, hello, Tord! And hello to you too, Tom! What are you doing here? Came for a little visit?" Paul asked.

Tom frowned and looked down. I placed my hand on his shoulder and smiled softly. "What's wrong?" Patryck asked. Tom sighed. "Well, it's my father... He's just...so mean... He hurts me and I ran away from home..." Tom explained.

They stared at him in shock. "I knew there was something wrong!" Paul said, clearly mad. "Do you have a place to stay?" Patryck asked, worry written on his face. I gulped. I forgot to tell them. "Well, Tord let me live here..." Tom said. I nodded slowly.

"I-I hope it's okay with you! If not, I can just leave!" He said. "Hey, of course it's okay! You can stay here." Paul said, smiling. Tom smiled. "Thank you!" He said. I smiled as well. Patryck nodded.

"But we should still do something with your father. We don't want him to hurt you again." Paul said. I nodded and crossed my arms. I really hated his father... Poor Tom, he didn't deserve anything that his father's done to him.

Tom's smile faded. "But what can you do..? He will never leave me alone..." He said. "Maybe we should like, I don't know, call the police?" Patryck said. Tom looked...terrified. "N-no! He said that he will hurt and destroy everyone and everything I love! He already burned the only thing that I could remember my...mom by..." He said and looked down in tears.

I quickly hugged him to calm him down and patted his back to comfort him. He hugged me back, crying. "Well, what do we do then?" Paul asked. I looked down. I didn't know... But I was the one that needed to help Tom...

I've been hearing the voice in my dreams... 'He needs your help... Wake up, you're forgetting something important... Fix it...' I thought. Maybe the voice could help me again... "I can help you..." I suddenly heard. But nobody was talking. The voice sounded like the voice in my dreams... Who was that voice..? And why was the voice helping me..?

I completly froze. "I'm going to help you so you could help him..." The voice said. Tom looked at me, confused. "Tord, you okay..?" I heard him ask. Though, I didn't even move. I felt numb. I fell down on the floor.

"T-Tord.....?" I heard Tom. I closed my eyes to be greeted with darkness. "Do you want me to help you?" I heard the voice. I nodded. I heard footsteps... It sounded like someone was walking on water... But...how..? And who?

I couldn't see anyone. I heard soft breathing right next to my ear. I flinched. "Do you remember..? Your real parents..? How much they hurt you... How much they abused you... How much they...ruined your life..." The voice whispered.

I nodded and listened. "If you could do something to prevent this... Something that could stop them... Something that could save you...what would you do..?" The voice asked. I wanted to answer, but I knew I couldn't talk... I sighed quietly. "You don't need to worry... This is just a dream. You can speak here..." The voice said.

"Well... I would..." I paused and thought about it. What would I do..? I hated my parents... I hated them so much... Paul and Patryck were really nice and they tried to help me... But my real parents were really terrible... They were the reason I couldn't talk in the first place.

"I would... I guess I would take revenge... I would show them how does it feel! I would show them the pain I've been going through! I would hurt them just the way they did to me!" I said, angry.

The voice chuckled. "Oh really? And how about Tommy's father? He's hurting your little Tom just as your parents were hurting you... What are you going to do?" The voice asked. I stayed silent. The voice was right...

I grinned. "I will kill him..."

Tom's POV:

I kept watching the small sleeping Norwegian until his eyes started to open slowly. I smiled. "Tord! You're finally awake! I was so worried!" I said and hugged him. He didn't hug me back though. I looked at him face. His expression was blank and his eyes looked empty.

I raised an eyebrow. "What's wrong?" I asked him. He didn't even move. I also noticed that he wasn't blinking... That kinda freaked me out... I placed my hand on his shoulder. He just stood up and walked away...

I got up and followed him. His parents were watching tv in the living room. He went into the kitchen and grabbed something... A...knife!? "T-Tord, what are you doing?" I asked him. He grinned and ran out of the house. I ran after him, screaming his name.

He was maybe small, but damn, he was fast. He ran towards my home. Well, not anymore... 'What is he doing..?' I asked myself. "T-Tord!"

He finally stopped running and just stared at the door. I went up to him, panting. "T...Tord... What are you...doing..?" I asked him. His eyes were wide open and he kept grinning... That freaked me out even more.

He knocked on the door, hiding the knife he was holding... I gasped. I tried to push him away from the house, but the door already opened. My dad was standing there. I gulped. He glared at me. "What's going on!?" He yelled.

Tord showed him the knife, still grinning. I was terrified. What was he doing? My father looked mad. "What are you-" He was cut off by Tord throwing the knife at him. It hit him in the arm.

I covered my mouth, my 'eyes' wide. "T-Tord!" I called him. But he didn't listen... He ran up to my dad and pulled the knife out of him arm. My father groaned in pain.

He grabbed Tord's arm and threw him on the ground. I gasped and ran up to him. Tord stood up, still grinning. "Tord, please, stop! What are you doing? You're not normally like this!" I yelled. He looked at me and stopped grinning. His eye twitched. I backed away... This was not him... This was not my Tord...

Tord's POV:

"Do it... He deserves it... He hurt your Tommy..." I heard the voice. I could also hear Tom saying something, but I couldn't understand a word. "Do it... Tom will be glad for your help..." The voice said.

I grinned again. I looked at his father. I started walking up to him, but Tom grabbed my arm. "T.....rd......... S...t.......p.." I heard. I felt something warm fall down my cheeks. Tears..? What were they doing here..?

"To.....d..... Pl....as...." Tom said. I frowned and closed my eyes. My head was spinning. I dropped the knife and fell on my knees. I opened my eyes again and cried... 'What's gotten into me?' I thought to myself and covered my face. 'I'm a monster...'

Tom helped me stand up again and he hugged me. I hugged him back tightly. When we pulled away, he smiled at me. I returned it when I suddenly heard footsteps running towards me. I turned around and felt sharp pain in my right arm.

I fell on the ground again. I looked up to see Tom's father and my little Tommy... His father grabbed Tom's arm and started dragging him away from me. I tried to stand up, but everything hurt.

"T-Tord! Help me!!!" I heard before the door shut and clicked. My eyes were wide open as I stared at the door. I immediately stood up, crying in pain and tried to open the door... Locked...

"T....T-Taaammmmyyy..?"