25. D....dad..?

Tord's POV:

It was a new day.... And it was school... Urg! Well, at least I was with Tom. We left our home and saw Edd and Matt waiting. Edd waved at us. "Hello, guys!" He said. I smiled and waved as well. We started walking to school together.

I felt great! There was nothing bad, except school, that could ruin my day! Suddenly, a cold feeling washed over me. I stopped walking. The guys did too and they looked at me, confused. "Are you alright, Tord?" Tom asked.

I slowly looked behind me, expecting someone to jump at me for some reason...but nobody was there... I looked back at the guys and smiled softly. I continued walking. I still had that weird feeling though. I tried to stop thinking about, knowing it was probably nothing, but the feeling wouldn't go away.

Tom suddenly wrapped his arm around my neck and pulled me closer to him. I blushed and looked at him. He smiled. "Hey, it's okay. We're here for you." He said. I returned the smile and nodded. He was right.

Ever since then, I felt safe. I didn't even know why was I feeling so nervous in the first place! "And then I asked my sister if she wanted to hear a pun. She said she didn't want to. And then I said 'What? Enjoying the pun-ishment?'" Edd said.

We all started laughing, I was just smiling. Everything was back to normal. After a while of talking and me typing on my phone, we reached our school. I rolled my eyes, my smile fading. 'Here we go, let's go to hell again.'

*time skip*

It was lunch time when I suddenly got a text message. I raised an eyebrow and took my phone. An unknown number..? I looked at the text message.

???: Hello? Tord?
Tord: Uhh, hello? Who are you?
Paul: Tord, it's me, Paul! I need you here, right now!
Tord: Uhh, why is it showing you as an unknown number?
Paul: I dropped my phone and accidentally broke it. Look, I need you over here, it's important!

I was getting worried. Was something wrong..? "Tord, is everything okay? You look worried." Matt said. I was glad he was really saying my name right. It was much better that that 'Turd'.

Tord: What happened!?
Paul: I'll explain once you get here. Just hurry up, please!
Tord: Okay, I'm on my way.

"Tord?" Edd said my name. 'Guys, I need to go. Right now! Something happened at home and it's an emergency.' I typed quickly and took my stuff. Before they could answer, I ran out of the school, heading towards my house.

It didn't take long to get there. I tried to open the door...but it was locked. That was when I heard footsteps running behind me. I turned around and saw someone... But before I could do anything, the person smashed something over my head, making me fall to the ground, unconsious...

Tom's POV:

"What was that all about..?" I asked Edd. "I don't know..." He answered. We were all really worried about what hapened... "Maybe I should go check it out... We live together after all." I said.

They both nodded as I took all of my stuff and said goodbye to them. I started running towards my new home. After a while, I reached it. Tord's backpack and his phone were on the ground... 'Maybe it's really important... He wouldn't just leave his things here if it wasn't aposolutely necessary.' I thought to myself.

The door was opened so I just walked in, expecting to hear something. Like Tord's parents, Paul and Patryck, but I heard...nobody... It was all silent... Deadly silent... "Uhh, hello?" I called, hoping for an answer. Nothing. That made me feel slightly concerned.

I started walking around the house, calling Paul, Patryck an Tord. All I heard was silence... I didn't like it... What happened here? That's when I heard banging on the door, coming from the bathroom...

I went there and tried to open the door, but it was locked... Why..? "Uhh, hello? Is somebody there?" I asked. All I heard was muffled words and another bangs on the door... "I would like to open the door, but it's locked..." I said.

More banging on the door. I sighed. I had to break it. I put all my effort in trying to break it down. After a few minutes, I succeeded. My 'eyes' widened at what I saw... Paul and Patryck were there...

Their hands and legs were tied together and they both had a gag in their mouth. I ran up to them and set them free. They took off the gags and looked at me, panting. "T-Tom, we're so glad you're here!" Patryck said.

"W-what happened here? Why were you locked in here? And where is Tord?" I asked them. They looked confused. "Huh? What do you mean where's Tord? He's supposed to be in school with you, Edd and Matt..." Paul said.

I raised an eyebrow. "But... He said he had to go, because you texted him, Paul... He said he had to go, because something went wrong at home so he came here to check it out..." I said. They looked confused.

"But... I didn't text him... We're trapped in here for like...two hours or so..." Paul said. My 'eyes' widened. "But...if you didn't text him...who did?" I asked. We all stayed silent. "A-and why were you locked in here anyway?" I asked, panicking slightly.

"Somebody ran into the house and knocked us out... We woke up in the bathroom, tied up..." Patryck said. At this point, I was panicking. "Where is Tord? What if he's in danger!? What happened to him!?" I yelled.

"C-calm down, I'm sure we'll find him...' Paul said, placing his hand on my shoulder. I covered my face. 'Where are you, Tord..?'

Tord's POV:

Dark... It was all dark around me... My head was hurting like hell and I couldn't remember what happened... I remembered I got a text message from Paul, telling me to come home... And then? I was sitting on a chair.

I tried to stand up, but I was tied to it. 'What the-' My thought were interrupted by footsteps. "Well, well, well... If it isn't our little Tordy?" I heard a strange, yet really familiar voice. Who was there..?

My eyes widened when I remembered the voice... This was the voice I never wanted to hear again... Yet, here I was, tied to a chair with someone really familiar to me...

'D...dad..?'