33. He's definitely hot-

Tord's POV:

We left our school. I kept looking down. I felt...so tired... For some reason... But I didn't know, why... My eye kept burning. I tried to stop it, but I couldn't do anything about it... I sighed quietly and pulled my hood up. (This chapter is totally not about how I feel today.)

My vision started to blurr. I rubbed my eye, hoping it would help, but no. Tears were forming in my eyes. It was getting harder to breathe too... I felt like passing out, but I didn't want to make my friends worried, so I just tried to snap out of it.

"And then my sister asked me, what was I making. And I just grabbed a pencil, took some corn we bought and stabbed the pencil in it. I then drew eyes and mouth and said: "Now it's a uni-corn!"" Edd said.

I smiled weakly as Matt and Tom started laughing. 'I would like to meet his sister one day. He talks about her a lot.' I thought to myself. "Wow, Edd. How did you even come up with that?" Matt asked.

"I don't know! I always wanted to say that!" Edd answered, grinning. I kept smiling as my right eye started closing. Tom looked at me. "Hey, Tord, you alright there, buddy?"He asked me and wrapped his arm around me.

I nodded slowly and yawned. "Heh, you sure? You look tired. And your face is slightly red." He said. I nodded again. I was about to yawn again, but sneezed instead. "Tord... Are you sick?" Matt asked. I looked at him and shooked my head.

Tom looked slightly concerned. "Are you sure, Tord..?" I sneezed again, but nodded. He placed his hand on my forehead. "Well, you're definitely hot..." He paused and froze. My whole face turned red and so did his.

Edd and Matt started chuckling. "U-uhh, I meant like...t-that you...uhh...." He looked away in embarrassment. I smiled and hugged him. He stuck out his tongue and chuckled. He ruffled my hair. Edd and Matt burst out laughing.

"Well, guys. We have to go home now. See you tomorrow!" Edd said when they calmed down. We waved at him and Matt and continued walking home. After a while, I sneezed. 'Seriously..? It's not even cold outside... And how could I get cold so suddenly?' I thought.

"Come on, Tord. You definitely have cold." Tom said. I looked away, blushing. He took my hand and smiled. I couldn't help, but smile back.

We reached our home and went inside. Paul and Patryck greeted us. "Hello, guys! How was school?" They asked. I sighed quietly. School was just...school.

Patryck laughed softly. "Judging by seeing your faces, I would say it was terribble like usual." He said. We both nodded in agreement. School was always hell. We both just decided to go to our room.

I still felt tired, it was a bit better though. As we entered the room, I immediately jumped on the bed and closed my right eye. Tom giggled. I smiled at him. He smirked at me and I blushed. He crawled on the bed next to me.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. I smiled and nuzzled my head in his chest and purred quietly. He petted my hair. I then heard him say something, but before I could do something to respond, I was fast asleep, cuddled with my Tommie.

Tom's POV:

I chuckled when I saw that he fell asleep. His face was still red and warmer then it should have been. I kissed his cheek and tried to get up from the bed. But getting out of bed when you had a boyfriend was even harder than getting out of bed and you had to go to school after that.

He wouldn't let go of me. I didn't give up though. I tried to stand up again, but it made it even worse. He pulled me back down and hugged me even tighter. I looked at his cute face and blushed.

"T-Tordie..." I whispered and shook him gently. I just wanted him to let go of me, but not to wake him up. He didn't even move. I sighed. 'This is harder than I thought it would be.' I thought to myself.

After a few more tries, I finally succeeded. He let go of me and I stood up. But as I he found out I wasn't there, he started looking less relaxed. That smile disspareared from his face as he tried to find something that he could hug and cuddle with.

I smiled and quickly took a picture of him. He then looked like he started panicking. That was when I realized he was getting worried about me. He was worried that I wasn't there. I looked at him and sighed. 'All this effort I put into trying to get up was for nothing.' I thought as I crawled back in bed.

I hugged him and felt his small body relax. He smiled again and wrapped his arms around me again, this time even tighter than before. I rolled my 'eyes'. There was no way I was getting away this time.

I gave up and closed my 'eyes'. I tried to fall asleep when I suddenly felt him let go of me. I was a bit confused. He wouldn't let go of me and when I finally gave up, he just let me be..? I then suddenly heard movement so I decided to open my 'eyes' and look at what was happening.

I saw Tord. He grabbed the blanket and covered us with it. He smiled and crawled on top of me. That suprised me. My face turned red. He wrapped his arms around me again and kissed my cheek.

He then fell asleep again while I was just staring at him, blushing. After a few minutes, I smiled and closed my 'eyes' again. I yawned. "I love you, Tordie." I whispered before I fell back into another deep sleep.

Hello, guys. I am sorry for the shorter chapter, but I have NO imagination today and my head is empty. I feel really tired so I'm going to sleep... I think. And to be honest, it's hard to update everyday, guys... I'm sorry if I let you down... I'll try to make it better, I promise.   ;-;

Especially when you have no idea what to write. I think I'm going to end this book soon... I'm sorry, guys, but I'm running out of ideas. And besides, I have lots of ideas on another book I'll write after this one. It's going to be a sequel to 'Who Are You?' by the way.

Oh well, see you guys!