27. I will find you, Tord...

Tord's POV:

"W-wait, mom! Please, don't! I don't want to!" I yelled as I looked up at my mom. She just glared down at me, holding her scissors. "Shut up!" She yelled. My father was there too. I looked at him with tears.

"You're such a pain, you know that, right?" He asked me. "I-I..." I sighed and nodded slowly. My mother groaned and she grabbed me. I stared at her with wide eyes, scared for what was about to come.

She pointed her scissors at me. "Any last words?" She asked. I gulped. "M-mom, dad! Please! I am so sorry! I promise I will do better! I promise I won't annoy you! And I promise I will do anything you tell me to do! Just...please! Don't hurt me!" I yelled and shut my eyes.

Everything went silent. I didn't know what was happening. 'M-maybe... Maybe they actually forgave me..? Maybe they're giving me a second chance to be a better son!' I thought happily. I smiled softly at the thought and took the courage to open my eyes again.

And then, the worst moment of my entire life happened... A moment that changed everything... She cut my throat... And then again....and then again... I had my eyes wide open as blood was coming out of my mouth I started coughing as she dropped me on the ground.

I looked up at her with tears. "M.......m.....o.o.oo.oooo.o.....mmmm.....?" I managed to say. I kept coughing and crying. My mother groaned in annoyance and she kicked me in my stomach. I cried out in pain.

She left the room. My father was staring at me with a blank expression on his face. I looked up at him in hope that he would help me... He went up to me and grabbed me by my arm. I cried harder as he started dragging me into the basement.

I gave up on trying to fight, knowing it wouldn't do anything. He let go of me and sighed. He took off my shirt and then my pants. I tried to scream, but more blood came out. I decided it would be best if I just stayed silent.

He took all of my clothes off and dragged me over to a chair. He sat me on it and tied me. I just kept looking down in tears and pain. I was shaking violently. He then left the room, leaving me alone with my thoughts. "I.....I'mmmmmmm su suuuuuuuurrrrrrry......"

I woke up, sweating. It was just a dream... I sighed quietly and looked around me. I was still in the basement... My arms were hurting and I kept my left eye shut since it was still bleeding and it was burning like a fire.

I saw that the door that led me out of this room was opened... I looked at my tied hands and sighed quietly. 'I can't just stay here and wait for them to finally kill me... I...NEED to get out of here... And fast...'

Tom's POV:

"Paul? Patryck? Do you know anybody who really hates Tord?" I asked Tord's parents. "Well, I don't know about anyone else except for your father I guess and his real parents." Patryck said. My 'eyes' widened.

"C-could you maybe call the police and tell them that Tord has gone missing? Oh, and could you ask if my father is still there so we know if he took him or something." I said. Paul nodded and went to get his phone. I looked at Patryck.

"Can I ask where Tord's real parents are..?" I asked. He sighed. "You can ask, but I can't answer. We have no idea where they are... Tord told us they dissapeared after they left him in the basement, but I don't know anything else." He answered.

"Oh... Wait...when you were telling us about Tord's past, you said you found him in an abandoned house, right?" I asked. He nodded. "Well, how about we check there? That was probably the house where he was living with his real parents... Maybe he's there!" I said.

He smiled at me. "That's actually a good idea!" He said. Paul came back. "I told them everything and asked if your father is still locked there. They said yes." He said. I nodded. "Okay then. I think we should check the abandoned house where you found Tord." I said.

"Alright! Let's go." Paul said. I smiled. We all left our house. They were leading me to the house. I sighed, looking down. I really hoped Tord was okay. For some reason, I've been feeling so much pain...

My arms felt numb... And my left eye kept burning and tears kept forming in it. But it was probably nothing. "Guys?" They looked at me. "...Do you think Tord's okay?" I asked. Patryck sighed.

"Well, I sure hope he is... But if it was really his parents who took him...I'm not so sure... I hope we'll find him soon..." He answered. "...What were his parents doing to him anyway?" I asked. "I don't actually know. Tord never really liked talking about it and we didn't want to force him if he wasn't comfortable with it..." Paul said.

I felt really guilty for some reason. 'Poor Tord... He didn't deserve that...' I thought to myself. I looked up. It was getting dark... I sighed and started spacing out... I felt...angry...

'Why? Why is life like this? Why are some people so mean!? Tord didn't deserve anything bad that happened to him! He doesn't deserve to be mute! He doesn't deserve to feel so much pain! And even though he knew he could hurt himself, he still protected me from my father...' I thought. I looked down at my feet.

'I just want to be there for him... Just like he is here for me... I want to hug him... I want to pet his soft caramel hair... I really like him... And even more than just a friend... But I don't think he likes me the same way...' I thought, blushing. I brushed off the thought. But I still knew I had to confess to him...

'But not until we find him...' I followed Paul and Patryck until I saw a house... It looked...old... Really old... "We're here." Paul said. I came to the door and was about to open it, but I found...it was locked...

I raised na eyebrow. Why would it be locked..? I knocked and waited. But even after five minutes, nobody answered...

This was really weird... I saw a window and decided to look through. It was dark inside... I saw lots of spider webs and broken furniture. And it was deadly quiet...

I looked at Paul and Patryck. "We have to get in." I said. "Are you sure? Maybe he's not even there..." Paul said. I nodded. "I know it looks like nobody's there, but that will NOT make me go away. We need to get in..."

'Don't worry... I will find you, Tord... I promise...'