22. I need your help! I need YOU!

Tord's POV:

I was in the bathroom, staring at myself in the mirror... Tears were falling down my face. I couldn't breathe. I kept coughing. My parents were out somewhere. I was there by myself. I felt terrible pain in my stomach, my head hurt and my throat burned.

I cried. I felt terrible... Was Tom feeling pain..? Was his father really hurting him? Maybe there was just something wrong with me... Maybe his father was really okay... It was a dream after all... And this pain... Maybe my throat was getting worse..? No, this pain was way worse...

I looked at my phone... 'Should I text him..?' I thought to myself. I shook my head. The pain got worse. I collapsed on the floor. I thought it would go away, but it didn't. The pain kept coming back and it was always worse then before...

He needs your help!!! I closed my eyes. You need to go there. Now!!! I sobbed quietly. He's in danger!!! I opened my eyes again and stood up. I was about to leave the house...when the pain stopped.

Maybe it was nothing after all... I sighed quietly, my throat still hurting a little. I went into my room and layed on my bed. I stared at the ceiling...

To be honest... I still cared about Tom... It just felt like he didn't want me to care, he didn't want me to help... Suddenly, I heard a buzz... And another one... And another one..... I looked at my phone and took it. It was from Tom...

Tom: Tord...
Tom: I'm sorry...
Tom: I need you...

I felt guilty... 'Maybe he really does need my help... He just didn't want me to worry about him or something like that...' I thought.

Tom: Please... Forgive me... I'm so sorry...
Tord: Tom... I...
Tom: I...am sorry...
Tord: Tom, it's okay...

I smiled softly. But he didn't even read the last message... Weird... He didn't answer. Suddenly my legs started shaking and I felt terrible pain. This pain...was there before... I still didn't know what it was though...

The pain got worse. To the point where I wanted to scream. I covered my mouth with my hand and shut my eyes. Tears were falling down my face from the pain. 'Why..?'

*time skip*

I woke up. It was 7 pm... Did I pass out or something? The pain was still there though... I felt dizzy. I carefully stood up to fall down. Wow... My legs kept shaking without stopping. Why was I feeling this pain..?

Tom's POV:

I was on my bed and once again, completly naked... I was covered in my blanket. I needed to escape from this house... I needed to escape from my dad... I felt so bad... Bad for Tord... He wanted to help me! Why was I so mean? Why didn't I tell him?

I knew I needed him... I wanted him to be there for me... And I wanted to be there for him... I wanted to hug him, to run my hand through his beautiful hair, to smile at him...to kiss him... To make him happy... To make him mine...

I liked Tord a lot... But he wouldn't like me the same way I did. That's what I thought... And after this little agument we had... I knew it would take a while to get him to forgive me...

I heard a thud from the kitchen. My dad probably passed out from drinking too much...again... 'This is my chance...' I thought. I quickly took my clothes and my phone. I quietly left the room and tip toed through the kitchen.

My father was really laying on the floor, passed out cold. I left the house and closed the door as quietly as I could. It was raining. I looked at my house and sighed. I knew my dad would find me no matter what, but I didn't want to give up on trying to escape from him.

I pulled my hood up and put my hands in my pockets. I started walking away from my home... 'But where should I go now?' I thought. I immediately remembered Tord... I sighed. But I was sure he didn't want to talk to me...

I thought I'd give it a try. I started walking towards his house. I shivered from being cold. It didn't take long and I reached his house. I was about to ring the door bell, but stopped myself. 'What if he hates me now..?' I thought.

I decided to push that fear aside and rang the door bell. After a few seconds, the door opened... Tord was standing there. His eyes widened as he saw me. Tears started to form in my eyes as I saw him.

"T-Tord... I...." I looked down and sobbed. I couldn't even look at his face without feeling guilty... He placed his hand on my shoulder and tiltled his head in confusion. I looked up at him. I couldn't hold myself anymore.

I hugged him tightly and cried. "T-Tord, I-I am so sorry for what I said! I know you just wanted to help..." I said. He hugged me back and rubbed my back. I did not expect that, but I liked it.

"T-Tord, can... Can I be honest with you..?" I asked and pulled away from the hug. He smiled softly and nodded. I sighed. "I really am scared of my father... He's scary, he keeps hurting me and... I-I..." I started crying even harder. "I-I'm so sorry I didn't tell you!" I shouted.

Tears were forming in his eyes... I felt like such a dissapointment... I felt like I let him down... I was about to leave when he pulled me into a tight hug. I immediately hugged him back. I didn't want to let go of him.

"T-Tord... Does this mean you forgive me for not telling you..?" I asked carefully. He smiled and nodded. I smiled as well. He motioned me to come inside and I did. We went into his room and sat on his bed next to each other.

I sighed. "Tord... Could you do something for me..?" I asked him. He looked at me and wrapped his arm around me. He nodded and petted my hair. I blushed a little. He was so nice to me...

"Tord... I don't think I can stand being with my father anymore... I know he will come and get me eventually... I am too weak to fight with him and I know he won't let me go... I escaped from my home, but he'll find me no matter what and..." I stopped and took a deep breath.

"I know it's a lot to ask...but...can I live with you..? At least for a while..?" I asked. He started at me with wide eyes. I knew it was a bad idea... "Tord... I understand if you don't want me here, but..." I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into another hug.

"I seriously need your help... I need YOU!" I said. "......T-Taaaamm......." He said quietly and coughed. I pulled away from the hug. He was...crying... But he was smiling... He wiped his tears away. He looked like he was about to talk again, but I covered his mouth. I didn't want him to hurt himself.

I saw his phone and handed it to him. He took it. 'Tom... Of course I will let you live here! And I promise you, I will do everything I can to protect you from your father! And I'm sure that my parents would help as well and Edd and Matt too! And I promise Tom...I will be here for you when you need me. Always.' He typed.

I smiled and hugged him as tightly as I could. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I said. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. I felt...safe... After a long time, I really felt safe... I felt like I was not alone anymore...

Because someone was here for me when I needed him...