15. He needs your help...

(The picture's mine... Poor Tom...)

Edd's POV:

I looked at Matt with a confused look. "What just happened?" I asked him. "I guess his father took him home. But why didn't Tom tell him that he's going to spend the weekend with us?" He said.

"I don't know..." I said. "Hey, I noticed that Tom looked...kinda scared of his father..." Paul said. "I now that I think about it, you're right..." I said. "When Tord wakes up, we should tell him that Tom went back home." I said.

The two nodded in agreement. We went into the kitchen and sat at a table. I tried to forget about Tom and the strange way he acted towards his dad, but something was not right... He looked like it was bothering him. And he also looked scared of him.

He hid behind me, but why? He wasn't really scared of the bullies and he wasn't scared to fight with them... Then why was he scared of him? His own father..?

Tord's POV:

I heard screams... They sounded painful... And someone crying hardly... I opened my eyes. I was in a dark room. I could see someone there. I tried to move, but I was tied to a chair. 'What the..?' I couldn't speak as well. Well, not like I could ever really speak.

I felt scared... I saw two people... One was sitting on the floor, he was looking down and crying... I saw blood as well. Then there was the other person... He was much taller and he had a broken bottle of smirnoff in his hand...

He was yelling at the other one on the floor. He even sometimes hit him... I tried to scream at him to stop hurting him, but my throat burned and it started bleeding. But since I knew I could speak, even though it brought a lot of pain, I didn't give up.

But no sound came out. The smaller one cried harder and louder. He was terrified... I didn't see who those people were... Strange music box music was playing... "P-please, stop!" The smaller one said.

He sounded...familiar... Very familiar... But I didn't know who it was. I cried quietly. 'Stop hurting him...' I thought. I didn't know, why. I couldn't even recognise him... So why did I care..? But it just felt right.

I was always like this... Feeling pain when others did... It was just who I was... The pain and the strange feeling never went away until the person's pain dissapeared... Sometimes it was so bad that I was having a panic attack, I threw up or I even cut...

Everything went black. All I could hear were quiet screams and cries for help and the music box... The cries died and I heard footsteps... It sounded like someone was walking on a water or something. I looked down to see it.

It was dark and probably really cold under the water... It looked like void... I looked up again and the footsteps stopped. "Help..." A voice said. I could speak... Normally. It didn't hurt... My throat didn't bleed.

"W-who are you? And what do you mean?" I asked. My voice sounded raspy and quiet, but I was speaking... "He needs your help..." The voice said. "Who?" I asked. Tears were falling down from my face and fell down into the water, echoying through the room.

I heard those footteps leaving. "W-wait! Pllleaaas! Whaa neads my hulp!?" I yelled. My throat started to hurt again and my words were not making that much sence...

Suddenly, the ropes that tied me to the chair dissapeared and the chair did as well. I fell down into the water. I closed my eyes. The water was freezing. My lungs hurt. I couldn't breathe...

All I could hear...was the music box... The creepy music was echoying in my ears until it stopped...

I woke up. My eyes were wide open, I was shaking and sweating and my heart was beating real fast. My hair was a mess and my head hurt. I rubbed my eyes. 'What's up with those dreams? Are they true? Does somebody really needs my help?' I thought to myself.

I took my phone and checked the time. I was only asleep for half an hour? But now I couldn't go back to sleep, that dream completly threw me off. I stood up, my head hurting. I walked into the kitchen to see my dads, Edd and Matt. But no Tom.

Edd looked at me and waved. I waved as well. 'Where's Tom?' I typed. He looked down. And they were all suspiciously silent... D-did something happen to Tom..? I raised an eyebrow. 'What happened?' I typed.

Edd sighed. "His dad came here to pick him up." He answered. My eyes widened. 'Really? Why?' I typed. "We don't know. Tom didn't even ask his father if he could stay here for the weekend." Matt said.

'Why?' I typed. "I have no idea, Tord... But what I do know is that Tom looks really scared of his father..." Edd said. I was confused. 'And why is that? Did his father do something to him?' I typed. Edd looked down.

"I don't know that either. Maybe he wasn't scared, but why would he hide behind me then?" Edd asked. I was suprised. Tom? Scared? Hiding? No, that couldn't be true... But maybe he had some trouble at home....

I didn't ask anymore questions. I knew it wasn't going to help me. Something was off... Tom was not the type of person that would be scared of someone... Especially his own father... It was weird...

Or maybe it was nothing. Maybe he was okay. Maybe his father had a reason to take him back home. But maybe Tom also had a reason to be scared...

First were my strange dreams, the voice telling me that I was forgetting something and that someone needed my help and now something was wrong with Tom? What was going on around here?

I shook my head and sat next to Edd. 'Maybe I could text him!' I thought. I decided to give it a try. I smiled at the idea and opened my contacts. I searched for Tom and started typing something.

Tord: Tom? Edd and Matt told me that your father took you home. Are you okay?

I waited for him to respond, but he didn't... I waited for ten seconds. For a minute. For two minutes and then for five minutes. Nothing.

Tord: Tom? Are you there?

No responce... Weird... But this time, he left me on read... Now it was really odd. I raised an eyebrow.

Tord: Tom, please. Are you alright? I'm worried...
Tom: I'm fine, don't worry. But I have to go, bye.
Tord: W-wait, please!

He responded this time, but ended the conversation immediately... What was up with him? I felt that pain in the stomach. My head started spinning. I knew something was wrong. Something was wrong with one of my best friends...

"Tord? You alright?" Edd asked. I placed my phone on the table and looked down, holding my stomach. I felt terrible... That pain I always got when something was wrong... And now there was a problem...

Was he the one who needed my help..?