30. Warm hugs

Tom's POV:

The doctor finally came. I looked up at him and stood up immediately. "S-so, how is he? Is he going to be okay..?" I asked. The doctor sighed. "You don't need to worry. He's alright. Actually, he woke up. You can go see him if you want." He answered.

We all smiled and went into the room. Tord was lying on a bed and he was staring at the clock. He was shirtless which made me blush. "T-Tord!" I called for him. He flinched and looked at us. I've had tears in my 'eyes' as I ran up to him.

I carefully hugged him, trying not to hurt him. He returned the smile and hugged me back. Edd and Matt soon joined the hug. After a few minutes, we stopped. My smile faded when I saw how injured he was...

He had bandages around his arms and his chest was bandaged up too... And it was really strange to see him without the devil hair horns he had. 'I bet that his parents did that to him...' I thought to myself.

"How are you feeling, Tord?" I asked. He showed me a thumbs up, still smiling. I smiled as well. He looked like he wanted to say something, but just coughed. I then remembered I have his phone. I took it and handed it to him.

He took it and started typing. 'Can I talk to you in private, Tom?' He typed and showed it to us. I blushed a little. "U-uhh, sure." I said. Edd and Matt smirked and left the room, leaving me and Tord alone.

"So, what do you want to talk about..?" I asked him, blushing. His face turned red. 'Did you really mean it?' He typed. I tilted my head in confusion. "Huh? Mean what?" I asked him. 'That you love me... Is it true..?' He typed.

I blushed even more. He waited for me to answer. I rubbed the back of my neck nervously. "W-well, I... Y-yes..." I answered. I looked away in embarrassment. I could see a soft smile on his face. He grabbed me by my hoodie and pulled me close to him.

I was now red as a tom-ato... Dang it, Edd... Tord looked so cute... He purred quielty like a little kitten and pulled me even closer. Our noses were now touching. "T-Tord, what are you-" He cut me off by pressing his lips againts mine.

My 'eyes' widened in suprise. I didn't expect this... After a few moments, I kissed him back. It felt nice... This was one of the moments I never expected to really happen. But it was happening...and I enjoyed it...

I wrapped my arms around him. "Matt... The ship.....HAS SAILED!" I heard Edd. I looked at him with a 'Are you freaking kidding me right now!?' look. Matt smirked. "Indeed." He said. Me and Tord pulled away from the kiss.

I smirked when I saw them holding hands again. "Well, it looks like we're not the only couple here." I said. They both froze and blushed. Tord grinned. "W-whatever, guys." Edd said, looking away.

I chuckled. Tord took his phone again. 'Guys, where are Paul and Patryck?' He typed. "Well, they were knocked out and they're home. They said they were feeling sick or something..." I said. He mouthed 'Oh'.

I smiled and ruffled his hair. He stuck his tongue out playfully, smiling. I giggled and booped his nose. He blushed and his his face. I blushed. 'How can he look so cute!?' I asked myself in my mind.

I wrapped my arms around him, pulling his close to me. He burried his face in my chest and hugged me back. I rested my head on his fluffy hair while hearing Edd and Matt silently fangirling a few meters away from us.

I rolled my 'eyes' at them and started plaing with Tord's hair. It was still a bit weird to see him without the horns, but I didn't mind. The doctor came in. "Okay, you can take him home now, but be really carefully with his injuries." He said.

I smiled. "Okay, thank you." I said. "So, should we go home now?" I asked Tord. He nodded. He was about to stand up, but I didn't let go of him. He looked at me in confusion. I chuckled and picked him up bridal style.

His whole face went red and his eye was wide open from being suprised. I laughed softly when I saw his flustered face. He looked away. Edd laughed and grabbed Tord's shirt that was next to the bed.

We then all left the room and then the hospital. Luckily the hospital was near our home. Edd and Matt had to go to their own homes so we said our goodbyes. Edd handed Tord his shirt and he left along with Matt.

I continued walking with Tord still in my arms as he kept blushing. "Hey, Tord." I called for him. He looked up at me. I kissed his cheek. "Wanna cuddle tonight?" I asked. His whole face went red.

He slowly nodded after a while. I laughed softly and he stuck his tongue out again. We eventually reached our home and went in. I set him down and handed him his shirt. He grabbed it and took it on.

"Tord! You're back!" I heard a voice coming from the kitchen. We walked in and saw Paul and Patryck. Both of them were looking tired, but they also looked happy. Tord smiled and ran up to them. They all hugged each other.

I smiled at them. Tord then grabbed my hand and pulled me into the hug too. And that was how we ended up hugging each other for like half an hour, just enjoying each other's company in silence.

Tord's POV:

I felt happy... I felt like I was safe... There was nothing that was bothering me. I just knew that it was all okay. Tom was safe, his father was in prison and now he was living with us. I was okay, my real parents were not going to be bothering me anymore... And now we were living a beautiful life with our friends Edd ad Matt as a happy couple...

Hey, guys! Here, have some fluffy chapter. :3 Don't worry, the book is not over yet. I just wanted to thank you all. Thank you for the support you've been giving me. This book has reached over 6K reads! How!? Thank you so much! And I have reached over 200 followers! I just...

Thank you... Thank you all so much for everything... It makes me so happy to hear positive comments and it makes me happy to write these books for you! And I am really glad you're enjoying them.

Again, thank you so much...for everything...