16. The pain...

Tom's POV:

My dad parked the car and I got out. I ran inside and went straight to my room. I didn't want to deal with my dad. I knew what he was going to do... Just as I was about to open the door to my room, he grabbed my arm and threw me on the floor.

I looked at him with wide 'eyes' in fear. He glared at me. He grabbed my arm again and dragged me away from my room. "P-please, don't! I-I-I'm sorry!" I said. He ignored what I said and dragged me into the kitchen.

He took a bottle of smirnoff and drank it. I tried to escape, but he wouldn't let me. "F-father... I am so sorry! P-please, don't hurt me..." I begged him with tears. He groaned. "S-shut it!" He yelled.

He pointed the now empty bottle of smiroff at me. I started shaking and hid my face. "N-no, please!" I whispered. "You're so weak..." He said. I was about to say something when he let go of me and pointed the bottle at me.

Since I was still protecting my face, it hit my arm before I could move out of the way. I hissed in pain. I looked at my arm. I saw pieces of glass stuck in my skin and several cuts were covering my arm. Some of them were bleeding, some of them just burned.

Tears fell down my face as I looked up at my father again. My 'eyes' widened when I saw what he had... He had a toothbrush and a liquid soap... My heard stopped for a split second. I didn't waste any time and got up. I ran as fast as I could.

No. He was not doing that again... I hated when he did that... He was always doing it and when he did, I couldn't speak for like two hours. It burned... Maybe that's how Tord felt all the time... Not being able to speak and throat hurting all the time...

I heard my father running after me. I reached my room and sprinted in. I locked the door and hid under my bed. I heard loud banging on the door and my father yelling at me. I cried quietly. I knew my dad was going to break the door.

I was looking around my room for anything useful. I only saw a window. I looked at the door and back at the window. 'I must get out of here...' I thought as I came out of my hiding spot and tried to open the window...

But it was locked... My 'eyes' widened in fear again when I heard the door smash open, my dad standing there. He glared at me and ran up to me. He pinned me to the wall. I tried to stop the tears, but it was no use. They kept coming back.

He had the toothbrush with liquid soap on it. I knew what he was doing. I shut my 'eyes' tightly and screamed as loud as I could. "HELP!!!" At this point, I was crying even harder and my arm was still bleeding.

I tried to scream for help again, hoping someone would hear me, but he cut me off. He started brushing my teeth with the toothbrush with soap. I tried to spit it out, but couldn't. I cried harder.

I started hiccuping, making it even harder to breathe. I tried to get off my father's grip, but it was too tight. I yelled for help, I tried kicking him and punching him so he would let go, but that didn't work... Nothing did.

After a while, I completly gave up. I swallowed some of the soup water and even some bubbles. It tasted terrible. I gave up. I gave up on trying everything. I stopped kicking him, punching him, I stopped screaming and tried to stop crying.

I kept my 'eyes' closed. I wanted to escape from this world... I wanted to escape from my father... I just wanted to be with my friends and with Tord... My Tordie...

I ignored what my father was doing... But I knew what he did... First he took off my hoodie, than my shirt...then my pants....... I sighed quietly... '...Someone...please...stop...this...'

Tord's POV:

We were all in the living room, watching tv. My parents went outside so it was only us three. I wasn't paying any attention to it though. I felt...pain... And lots of pain... LOTS of pain...

My head was spinning, my throat was...burning... I've had this weird taste in my mouth... It was horrible... My stomach hurt as well. I closed my eyes and cried quietly. I didn't know, why I felt so much pain...

"T-Tord? Are you okay?" Edd asked me with a worried look on his face. 'Something's wrong... Something's not right... Someone is not okay... Maybe Tom..? No, he's okay... Right?' I thought. Just when I stared thinking about Tom, the pain got worse. Way worse.

I fell off the couch. "Tord!" Edd said. I held my stomach in pain. 'What's going on?' I asked myself. Edd kneeled down beside me. "T-Tord, what's wrong?" He asked me.

I opened my eyes and looked at him in tears. I took my phone. 'Edd, something's not right...' I typed. "H-huh?" Mat asked and kneeled beside me as well. 

'I don't know... I have no idea what is causing this pain...' I typed. I put my phone away and closed my eyes again. It hurt... My legs were shaking and my heart was beating faster then it should have.

I was sweating and my whole body was aching. It was harder to breathe. I tried to stop it. Edd and Matt hugged me. Edd was rubbing my back and Matt was petting my hair. The pain was slowly going away.

After a while, I calmed down. It still hurt though and I was shaking. Even though the pain almost stopped, I still knew something wasn't right. Something was terribly wrong and I needed to fix it... Whatever it was.

I tried to stand up, but fell. I tried again, this time Edd and Matt helping me and it worked. But my legs felt numb. I kept shaking. They sat me on the couch. I looked down and covered my face. My arm hurt for no reason...

I closed my eyes, wanting to disappear. I wanted to know what was wrong. I wanted to know what to do to help that someone.. I wanted to know what to fix...

"Tord, are you going to be okay?" Matt asked. I took my phone again. 'I hope, Matt. I hope.' I typed. I wanted to know how was Tom... I wanted to know if he was okay.

Tord: Tom, are you there?

I waited again. I was a bit worried about Tom. After what happened to him, I didn't want him to get hurt... I didn't want him to be in trouble... I wanted him to be happy, I wanted him to be okay and I wanted him to be..............safe...

He didn't even read my message. So I tried again. And again and again... But he never answered... He didn't even leave me on read... I tried to calm myself down. 'M-maybe his phone just died...' I thought,

I nodded. That would make sence. But no matter how hard I tried to calm myself, it didn't work. I kept staring at my messages with Tom, waiting for him to answer...

But he didn't...