13. The dream song

Tom's POV:

I slowly opened my 'eyes'. My head hurt like hell. Everything I saw was a bit blurry at first, but I could recognise that I was laying in a bed and there was a person sitting on a chair beside me. I blinked a few times to make my vision more clear and I saw Tord.

He was looking down and he was snoring softly. He was sleeping. I could see tears stained on his cheeks and his eyes were red and puffy. His breathing was a bit shaky, he didn't really look calm. 'Was he crying? What happened?' I asked myself.

We were in Tord's room, Edd and Matt weren't there though. I didn't want to wake him up, he looked really tired... I tried to remember what happened and how did I get here. I then remembered when Eduardo, Mark and Jon attacked us...

My 'eyes' widened. We got into a fight and I tried to save Tord......but instead he saved me... I saw it before I passed out... And there was one thing I wasn't so sure that happened... I thought that he actually said my name..... But maybe not.

I looked at the sleeping male with tears in my 'eyes'. He was fighting for us... I decided to stand up and almost fell down. I wanted to leave Tord be and go find Edd and Matt, but as I was about to go, he grabbed my hand. I stopped and looked at him.

He looked really tired and worried... "Tord..?" He let go of my hand, stood up from the chair and hugged me. I was suprised, but hugged him back. After we pulled away, he grabbed my hand again and we went downstairs. I blushed a little.

Edd, Matt, Paul and Patryck were in the kitchen, talking about something. We walked into the kitchen and Edd noticed us first. He gasped and smiled. "Tom!" He said and ran up to me. He hugged me tightly. Too tightly.

"Tom! I am so glad you're okay!" He said. "Yay! Tim's fine!" Matt said. 'He still didn't change.' I thought. I pulled away from the tight hug and took a breath. "What happened after I passed out?" I asked them.

"Well, the guys took you here. Edd explained that you got into a fight... We took care of you and layed you on Tord's bed. We knew you needed rest, but Tord wanted to stay with you in case something would happen to you." Patryck explained to me.

I looked at Tord and he blushed. Edd nodded. "Yeah. Tord was very worried about you, Tom. He was crying the whole time. We were all really upset about what happened..." He said. Tord looked down.

"Well, I guess you cried yourself to sleep, huh?" I asked him. He nodded slowly. I smiled at him and wrapped my arm around his neck. "And you saved us from Eduardo, Mark and Jon, right?" I asked him.

He looked me in the 'eyes'. He nodded again. I petted his soft hair. "Thank you." I said. "Yeah, Tord. Thanks." Edd said, smiling at him. Matt just nodded in agreement. Tord smiled back. It was the sweetest smile I've ever seen... 'Cute...'

But I could also see that he was really tired. I figured he didn't get much sleep. "So, what should we do now?" Matt asked. I looked at Tord. It looked like he also didn't know. "Well, maybe we could play something on the violin again!" Paul said.

Tord smiled. "Okay, but what should we play?" Patryck asked. 'Do you remember when you found me, guys? When you were teaching me, how to play the violin?' Tord typed on his phone. His parents both nodded.

'Well, maybe we could play the melody you taught me! I can't remember it's name though.' He typed. Patryck smiled. "That's a good idea!" He said. "I'll go get the violins, be right back!" Paul said and ran off.

I yawned. I still felt a bit tired after what happened. But I didn't really want to go to sleep. I wanted to hear Tord play. He had talent.

"I'm back!" Paul said and Tord took his violin. Patryck did the same. "So, ready?" He asked. We all nodded and sat at the kitchen table. They started playing. The melody...sounded a bit familiar...

I was looking at Tord playing. He was smiling and he looked much calmer. It looked like playing the violin made him feel relaxed. And that gave me an idea... 'I am playing my guitar Susan. Maybe I can take it and play something for them too!' I thought.

I smiled at the idea and continued listening. I listened to the beautiful, but also familiar melody. After a while, it hit me. I couldn't remember my dream when I woke up, but now I remembered... This melody...

I heard it there. Me and Tord were sitting on the grass. It was sunset. There was a very big tree behind us as we watched the sun while he was playing this for me. And it was beautiful.

The three finished the song they played and we started clapping our hands. "What song was that?" I asked them. Maybe they knew how was it called. "To be honest, I don't remember. But I knew we heard it in our dream." Patryck said.

I raised na eyebrow. "What?" Edd asked, confused. "Well, it's really strange. We both had the same dream. And we both heard the same music. It sounded really nice so we decided to learn it. And then we showed it to Tord." Paul said.

Tord nodded. I smiled at them. "Well, it sounds nice! But...to be honest... I remembered my dream... And this melody was playing there..." I said. They all looked at me, suprised.

"W-what was the dream about?" Patryck asked me. I blushed madly. "U-uhh, well..." I didn't know what to say. Tord came up to me and my face went even more red.

'Is everything okay, Tom?' He typed on his phone. "Y-yeah, I'm fine." I answered and sighed. "Well, the dream... You were there, Tord..." I started. I took a deep breath.

"And we were sitting under a big tree. It was sunset and you were playing this on the violin..." I finished and looked away, my face red. "Wow, Tom. I didn't know you had dreams about Tord!" Edd said, smirking.

"Edd!" I said and glared at him. He giggled. Matt whispered something in his ear, making Edd cover his mouth with his hand to hold his laughter in. My whole face was red. I didn't know what was so funny. But it made me feel a bit embarrassed. Tord was blushing. I smiled. 'He looks so cute... Oh, come on! Shut it, brain! But I can't deny it... He does look adora-no!'

I tried to stop thinking about this, but it was hard. Those thoughts were screaming in my head without stopping. I sighed softly. 'He would never like me that way. Why would he..?'