41. I love you too

Tom's POV:

We decided to go back home. Matt wanted to come with us and Edd allowed that. It was still a bit weird. Who in the world would even start thinking about the purpose of our existence?... 'Huh... Now that I think about it... What's the purpose of our existence?' I thought.

Tord had Edd's headphones on and he was listening to music. He looked a bit upset. It looked like he was singing, but no sounds were coming out... It made me feel really bad for him... He loved music, but he couldn't even sing...

"Hey, Tord? What are you listening to?" Edd asked. 'Mirrors.' Tord typed. Matt gasped. "Mirrors? Where!?" He asked. I rolled my 'eyes' and looked back at Tord. "I don't know that song." I said. He opened his mouth, but closed it right afterwards.

He looked down. I placed my hand on his shoulder and smiled softly. He returned it and I wrapped my arm around him. "Hey, Tord, have you ever tried to talk normally?" Matt asked. We all looked at him, confused.

"I know you cough blood and stuff... But I know you can talk...kinda... But your voice is always raspy and quiet. Have you ever tried it?" He explained. Tord kinda just stared at him before sighing.

"...Yeaass.." He said. He begun coughing instantly. He covered his mouth as blood came out. I panicked slightly. "D-don't do that again! You know it's dangerous!" I said. He looked at me. Tears were streaming down his face.

God, I hated seeing him this upset... He wiped the blood away, but more came out. Edd handed him some tissues. Tord wiped the blood and covered his mouth again. He coughed more as I patted his back.

The blood finally stopped as Tord calmed down. "Matt, I don't think it's safe for him to say anything..." Edd said, looking worriedly at Tord. "Are you alright?" I asked him. He nodded slowly. Edd sighed. "Let's just go home now." He said.

Edd's house was even closer to school. So it didn't take long and we got there. The sky got darker. A drop fell on my nose. And another one. It was raining. Edd opened the door and we walked inside.

"Hey, Edd? Where are your parents?" I asked. I haven't seen them. "They're abroad." He answered. "Oh. And your sister?" I asked. I remember the stories he was telling us that happened with him and his sister.

"She's still in school. Anyway, what do you want to do now, guys?" He asked. "Let's watch something!" Matt said, excited. Edd chuckled. "Okay then!" We walked into the living room and sat on the couch.

Edd turned on the tv. Something called 'Proffesor Why' was on. We watched it for a while, but it was boring. I sighed. "Let's watch something else." I suggested. "Agreed." Edd said. Suddenly...a cat!

"And now back to...The Cats!" Me and Matt grinned. I heard about this show and always wanted to watch it, but my father wouldn't let me. Tord smiled at me. "Those cats look so cute!" I said and Matt nodded in agreement.

Tord wrapped his arms around me and purred quietly. I blushed and wrapped my arm around him too. "And you're cute too, Tord. " I said. His face went red as he looked away. I chuckled. He looked adorable when he was flustered...

Tord's POV:

I looked out the window. It was kinda dark outside and it was raining. I smiled softly and got up. I opened the window and watched the rain. Someone suddenly hugged me from behind. Of course, it was Tom. My sweet Tommie...

I smiled at him and he returned it. We both watched the rain for a while. He looked kinda upset though. I looked at him worriedly. "I'm fine, don't worry. Just reminds me of something." He said.

I was kinda curious what would make him this upset, but I completly understood that he didn't want to talk about it. I kissed his cheek and continued watching the rain. "Aww, you guys are so cute together!" Edd said.

"I agree!" Matt said. We both looked at them. "Well, you two are a cute couple too." Tom said. They both blushed. Matt giggled and hugged Edd tightly. Too tightly. "U-uhh, Matt? Easy on the hug, okay?" Edd said, smiling.

"Oops, sorry!" Matt apologized and let go of him. Edd looked...upset... "I didn't ask for you to stop!" He said. Matt laughed and hugged him again. Tom chuckled. Suddenly, a thunder was heard that made me jump a little.

It rained harder so I decided to close the window. We both sat back on the couch and enjoyed each other's company. We laughed at something on the tv...except for me of course... I just grinned and was glad to see the others so happy.

I didn't know what would I do if I haven't found my friends. And if my parents would die and I didn't have anyone to ask for support and help...what would I do..? Everything would be so hard... I would probably kill myself in the end...

I heard Edd yawn. "Guys, it's getting late. I think we should go to sleep and Matt, you should go back home." He said. "Aww! But I want to stay here with you!" Matt whined. Edd giggled and ruffled his hair.

"I won't mind letting you stay here for the night. But you should probably call your parents and tell them so they wouldn't get worried or something." Edd said, smiling at him. Matt nodded and took his phone.

Tom and I said goodnight to them and went to the guest room. I immediately jumped on the bed and smiled. Tom grinned and crawled next to me. I hugged him tightly and he petted my hair. "Tord, I think your horns are growing back already!" He said.

'Oh yeah... My horns.' I thought to myself. I completly forgot about them! How could I!? I betrayed my hair! (How could you, Tord..?)

I hugged him tighter. He hugged me back. I felt happy and relaxed... But I felt like I needed to do something... But what? And then it hit me...

Tom's POV:

I yawned. I felt kinda tired. Well, who wouldn't be after school? Everyone wants to sleep after school! I smiled at Tord and kissed his forehead. "Goodnight, Tord. I love you." I said. And then...he actually said something... But his voice wasn't raspy...or quiet... And it was clear...

"...I love you too."

THE END

Hello, guys! It's me! It's here. I knew this day would come, guys. And you knew it too. I wanted to give this a happy ending and I'm also really excited to write my next book! The sequel to 'Who Are You?'.

I really hope you will like it! But maybe I will not update it tomorrow, because it's monday and I won't have much time to focus on writing. I'm sorry, I hope I didn't make you upset... Well, I also wanted to thank you guys! This book has reached over 10K reads! I am really glad you liked this book so much!

Well, I guess that's all I'll say for now. See you in my next book then! Buh bye!