28. Found you

Tord's POV:

'Okay, so how can I escape?' I thought to myself. Everything was deadly silent and dark. Maybe they were asleep. I looked at the ropes and sighed quietly. I then thought I heard something... A loud bang..? Like a door smashed open or something...

I started panicking. 'Oh god, they're here again! They're going to hurt me some more! When will they leave me alone..?' I thought to myself. Suddenly, the open door closed and I heard a click sound. Locked...

I heard footsteps... Was it really my parents..? Or was it someone else? Maybe...Tom..? I stayed silent, listening closely and waiting for what was about to come... Suddenly, the silence was interrupted by a loud bang... But it wasn't a door...

I recognised that noice... A gun shot... Somebody was here with guns... Maybe they were just my parents, but I wasn't so sure... I just wanted to know what was going on...

Tom's POV:

I saw two people in the house... They had guns... One of them pointed the gun at me and fired... Luckily, I was able to move out of the way just in time. Patryck quickly grabbed my hand and we all started running out of the house as quickly as we could...

I was terrified... Who were they..? Why were they in that house..? We left the house and ran away... But then, something hit me... Two people... In an abandoned house... Where Paul and Patryck found Tord..?

My 'eyes' widened and I immediately stopped running. 'His parents...' I thought. I started running back to the house. "W-wait, what are you doing!?" I heard Paul yell at me. I ignored them and kept running back towards the house... They ran after me.

"T-Tom, stop! It's dangerous, what are you doing?" I heard Patryck. I sighed. "They were Tord's real parents! Maybe they keep him there! I have to come back and save him!" I yelled and ran faster. I reached the house and stopped in front of it.

It was silent again... I decided to try and sneak in there as quietly as I could. I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Wait... We're going too." Paul whispered to me. I smiled at them. 'Tord sure is lucky that Paul and Patryck were the ones that adopted him... They would risk their lifes to save him...' I thought and nodded.

I sneaked inside. We decided to split up and looked around. I then saw someone around the corner... One of them was there, holding the gun and kept looking around. It looked more like a man. So it was probably his father. I tip toed away, careful in case he saw me.

I then heard footsteps coming towards me. I panicked slightly and tried to sneak around a little faster. My heard was beating real fast. I tried to breathe as quietly as I could, but it was hard since I was panicking and still panting from running.

I quickly hid behind a corner and hoped the person wouldn't notice me and just walk past me. I stayed still and my heart stopped for a few seconds as I watched the person walk past me, not knowing I was there. A wave of relief washed over me as my body relaxed a little.

'But I still have bussiness to do here...' I thought and continued searching around the house. It was kinda dark. I tried not to trip or something to make a noice so they wouldn't know I was here.

After a few minutes, I found a place where it was even darker...if that was even possible... All I saw was pitch black... I then heard footsteps coming towards me. 'No, not again...' I backed away and stepped on something...

I looked down and picked it up. A key..? Why would it be here? The footsteps were coming closer. At first, I thought I could just stay hidden in the dark and nobody would see me, but the person had a flashlight...

I gulped. I saw that this time, it was a woman. Probably Tord's mother... I looked around, hoping I would find something that would help me, but I saw nothing except some spider webs and dust.

I thought it was over when something poked me in my back. I turned around and saw a door knob... I tried to open the door, but it was locked. I immediately took the key and tried to open it. And it did!

The person came closer so I went inside the room, closed the door and locked it. I took a deep breath and sat down. I was exausted. I looked around. It was dark, but I could still see something. I then heard some weird noices...

I quickly turned around and my 'eyes' widened...

Tord's POV:

I saw him... Tom... He was there! He really was! I saw him with my own eye! 'Unless I already lost it and now I'm halucinating... Oh, shut up, brain! Don't ruin this for me!' I argued with my own brain. ...Maybe I really lost it. Whatever.

Tom stood up when he saw me. He came closer. "T-T-Tord..? Is that... Is that really you..?" He whispered to me. I wanted to say something, but coughed instantly. So I just nodded, smiling weakly. I felt really tired, but I didn't want to sleep when he just came!

He smiled and ran up to me. He stopped in place when he saw me closer though... His 'eyes' widened and he covered his mouth. I could see tears form in his 'eyes'. I frowned and looked down.

"O-oh my god, Tord! What did they do to you?" He asked, still being quiet. He came closer to me. I didn't answer. I was just glad he was here. Tears fell down my face... Well, from my left eye, it was blood... It burned..

Ever since my mom stabbed me in the eye, I haven't even tried to open it... I was scared I would just make it worse. "H-hang on, I'll get you out of here..." He whispered. I nodded slowly, still looking down with tears.

He tried his best to untie me. At first, it wasn't helping much, but then, he finally untied me. I carefully stood up, my arms burning. I looked at him. "A-are you alri-" I cut his off by hugging him. It wasn't a tight hug since my arms were hurting too much.

He hugged me back. I burried my face in his chest, blushing. I was so glad he was here... I finally felt warm and safe. He rubbed my back. "Shh, it's okay... I'm here now, let's get out of here." He said. I nodded, smiling softly at him.

Suddenly, the door smashed open...