26. Did you miss us?

Tord's POV:

'This... This can't be true... I thought he dissapeared! And my mom did too!' I thought to myself, panicking. I shivered. I felt really cold for some reason... The lights went on. I looked around myself. I wasn't sure where I was...

It looked like some kind of basement... I looked up to see him again... I hoped I would never have to see his scary face ever again...but it looked like my dream didn't come true since life could be just so unfair.

He smirked at me. I then heard a familiar noice... Scissors... My eyes widened in fear. 'Mum..?' I thought. I heard footsteps... I was right... My mom... She had scissors in her hand. I remembered the awful times...

The times when my mother was cutting me through my skin like a piece of paper... Blood... I was scared of scissors ever since then... I remembered trying to stop her from hurting me, I kept trying to attack her and yell insults at her, hoping she would leave me be...

But she didn't... And one day she had enough of my talking and yelling... So she cut my throat to solve the only problem there was... Me... I was always just a problem, wasn't I..?

She came closer to me, smirking. I didn't like this at all. All I wanted was a happy life! A normal life! I wanted to be able to talk again and to be with my friends Edd, Matt and Tommy! Was that so much to ask!?

"Well, hello again." She said, playing with her scissors. I remembered them... Those scissors... She called them...Hasajiro? Or something like that. I looked at her dark brown hair and thought about taking the scissors and show her my pain.

But I couldn't even move... "What's wrong? Not expecting to see us? Aww, did you miss us?" She asked. I glared at her. 'If I could, I would take those scissors from your hand and cut your throat open to show you how I feel.' I thought to myself.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" My father asked. Oh, so they wanted me to say something, huh? "S-shaaattt ap!!" I whisper-yelled. I started coughing blood instantly while hearing laughter coming from the two.

"Oh wow! You actually dared to say something to us! Hah! I think you deserve a little punishment, because in this house..." My mother paused, still playing with her scissors. She came closer to me and pointed them at me. "Freaks don't talk." She finished. I shut my eyes, ready for pain.

"Heh, so you remember Hasajiro? Your old friend! You haven't seen each other for a long time, so how about you two catch up?" She said, grinning. I looked down. I heard my father walk away, leaving me and my mom alone in the room. 'How am I going to get out of here..?'

Edd's POV:

Matt came with me to hang out in my house for a while. We talked until my phone started ringing. I took it, curious who would it be. It was Tom. I smiled and picked it up.

Edd: Hello, Tom!
Tom: H-hello, Edd... What's up?
Edd: The sky!
Tom: Urg... Hey, Edd, do you know where Tord is..?
Edd: Huh? No, why? I thought he was with you.
Tom: No, he's not... And he didn't come home either...

My stomach started hurting. Matt noticed this and shot a worried look at me. I sighed quietly. 'What could happen to Tord?'

Edd: I thought he said he had an emergency at home...
Tom: I thought so too, but he's not here...
Edd: Maybe try calling him..?
Tom: I can't, I found his backpack and his phone here...

That made me even more worried then before. "Is everything alright..?" Matt whispered. I motioned him to wait for a while.

Edd: R-really?
Tom: Yeah... Do you have any idea where he could be?
Edd: I'm sorry, no... But I will help you look for him and I'm sure Matt will help too.
Tom: That would be great... I'm afraid something really bad happened to him and that he's in danger... He helped me with my father, now I have to help him.

He ended the call... I just stared at the phone with my eyes wide open. "What happened, Edd?" Matt asked me. I stood up. "Tord dissapeared... We need to go look for him!" I said and ran out of the house, panicking slightly. "W-wait I'll come with you!" I heard Matt yell as he followed after me.

Tord's POV:

I coughed again when I tried to tell her to stop. My arms were bleeding since they were now covered with multiple cuts. I cried quietly as I gave up. I was weird... Sometimes I just never gave up no matter what... But sometimes, I was the weakest person on earth.

I had an explanation for that... I never gave up when somebody I loved and cared about was in danger... I didn't really care about myself... Why should I?

"Come on, look at me." I heard my mother. I kept looking down. I didn't even want to see her face. She apparently grabbed my chin and forced me to look up at her. Everything I saw was blurry from tears, blocking my view.

She smirked at me and showed me her scissors. I saw blood dripping from them... MY blood... I felt like throwing up. Suddenly, she did something I wasn't ready for... She stabbed me in my left eye...

I screamed loudly in pain. Blood was now coming out of my mouth and my eye. That made me scream again, bringing even more pain. She...untied me from the chair and grabbed me. She threw me on the floor.

I kept coughing, I was completly out of breath. I tried to breathe, but it felt like my mom was stabbing my throat again. I touched my eye with my left hand and wiped the blood off. I looked down at the hand, covered in blood.

I started crawling away, even though I knew it wouldn't do anything. But I at least wanted to do something other than just let her hurt me. "Where are you going?" She asked and grabbed my two hair horns.

I then heard another scissor noice, but it was like someone...cutting my hair... My eyes widened as I saw my hair fall on the ground... I looked up at her with tears streaming down my face without stopping. 'M-my horns...'

"Hmm. You still look disgusting." She said. I wanted to scream at her, but all that came out was just another coughing fit. My vision started getting more and more blurry. The pain was getting almost unbearable to handle.

The world around me was spinning. I closed my eyes, hoping it would stop, but that didn't help at all. Quite the opposite actually, because it felt like the world was spinning even faster than before. My stomach hurt so much... I threw up. Everything was still spinning. I rolled my eyes tiredly. I felt so tired...

I sighed quietly and my body gave up too. I just layed there like a lifeless corpse, covered in blood and silently crying. I closed my eyes. 'Tom... Now I am the one who needs your help...'