29. BECAUSE I LOVE HIM!!!

Tom's POV:

The door smashed open... And there they were... Tord's real parents... My 'eyes' widened when I saw that they were holding knocked out Paul and Patryck... They threw them both on the floor and pointed their guns at us.

"Oh, how cute. You actually found some friends, Tord? Well, too bad then. We will have to take him. But don't worry, you can watch him die in front of your own eyes. Or should I say...eye?" His mother said, smirking.

Tord pulled me closer to him and glared at them. I could see tears form in his eye. His left eye was still closed and bleeding... "T-Tord... Are they really your parents..?" I asked. He slowly nodded.

Tord's father glared at me. I wasn't so sure what happened next... All I heard was a gun shot and somebody tackled me to the ground. Tord... His father tried to shoot me, but Tord was fast enough to save me... I blushed madly and we got up.

He hugged me tightly and watched his parents' every move. "You can't protect him from us forever, Tord!" His father yelled. His mother fired from her gun, but we moved out of the way just like last time...

"Why are you even taking care of this eyeless freak?" His father continued. Tord kept glaring at him and hugging me as tightly as he could. My face was all red. I knew he was scared of his parents... I could see it in his eye...

"He will hurt you and leave you like everyone else did." His mother joined. I've had tears in my 'eyes'. I saw Tord look down... He looked kinda upset. "Tord, I will never leave you... And I will never hurt you, don't believe them..." I whispered in his ear.

"He's just a filthy liar! He keeps lying to you, Tord! None of this 'friendship' between you two is real!" His father yelled at him with a smirk. Tord started shaking. "N-no, Tord... I promise you it's not like that... I care about you, Edd and Matt do too... We all love you..." I whispered to him.

"Why do you trust him, Tord!? We know how he's really like! And he hates you! He always did, ever since you met him." His mom said. I shook my head. "That's not true, Tord... I-I really don't hate you... I care about more than anyone else..." I said.

He blushed and looked at me, his eye watery. He smiled softly at me and nodded. I smiled at him too. 'He believes me... He trusts me...' I thought. "Hah! It's your own choice, Tord. He will break you in the end, he's just playing with your feelings!" His father said, his smirk not going away for a second.

Tord's smile faded. I wrapped my arms around him. "T-they're lying, Tord... Why would they tell you the truth? They don't care about you, it's them who wants to break you..." I said, petting his soft hair.

He looked away. "Tord... They hurt you... They hurt you so many times... They put you trough so much pain you never deserved... And they changed your whole life by making you stop talking..." I paused and kept petting his hair.

He looked at me with tears. "...So do you really believe them..?" I asked. He looked at them and back at me. He smiled at me again and hugged me. I returned the smile and pulled him close to me.

I closed my 'eyes', completly forgetting someone else than two of us were there... I heard another gun shot. I opened my 'eyes' as soon as I heard the noice. I was confused. 'What happened..?' I asked myself.

That's when I felt Tord let go of me and saw his small body drop to the floor. I covered my mouth and gasped. "T-TORD!" I yelled and kneeled down beside him. I hugged him and cried. "T-Tord, please... Don't leave me! Please! PLEASE, DON'T DO THIS!" I yelled, looking down at him.

"Heh, why do you even care if he dies? He was wortless and useless anyway." Tord's father asked. I looked at him with tears. "BECAUSE I LOVE HIM!!!" I yelled.

Everything went silent. Suddenly, I heard police sirens... Tord's parents froze. "Dang it..." His mother said under her breath. They both ran out of the room.

I kept looking at Tord, covering the hole in his chest with my now bloody hand. I cried harder. "T-Tord, please stay with me... I need you... I'm sorry I couldn't stop them from hurting you... I promise everything's gonna be alright... But please, stay with me! Stay with us! We all need you, Tord!! I NEED YOU, Tord... I-I LOVE YOU!!!" I shouted the last part, blushing madly.

Everything was silent, except for my cries and sobs as I held Tord close to me. He suddenly raised his hand and placed it on my cheek. I stared at him with wide 'eyes'. He smiled at me. "A-aaaiiiiiiii luuuuv youu t-toooo..." He whispered in a raspy voice. He started coughing afterwards.

My whole face went red. I started crying and sobbing even harder and louder. "T-Tommmiiiieee....." He whispered to me, smiling weakly and tiredly. I pulled his even closer. "T-Tord... Promise me you won't leave... P-p-please..." I stuttered.

He was about to say something, but started coughing again. He just nodded. I smiled and tried to calm down. I heard footsteps running. "T-Tom! Tord!!" I heard a familiar voice... Edd... I looked up at him. Matt was there too. And two police men were there behind them.

They came just in the right time. "G-guys... Glad you're here... Call the ambulance... NOW." I said. They looked at Tord with tears. "O-okay..."

*time skip*

We were in the hospital, waiting for Tord. I kept crying and looking down. Edd and Matt tried to comfort me. At that moment, I felt like the time wasn't even passing by. Two minutes felt like two days.

Edd and Matt were holding hands. I've noticed that they've been doing this before, I just didn't know, why. Then they understood that they couldn't do anything to comfort me unless Tord came, saying he was completly okay...

Edd was shedding some tears. Matt wiped them off and kissed his cheek. I looked at them and smiled softly. 'I knew something was up between those two lovebirds...'

Tord's POV:

I woke up... Everything was hurting. I was in a bed. Everything around me was white. The walls, the floor, the bed... Hospital..?

I couldn't move. I was shirtless and I noticed my chest was bandaged up. My arms were too. I just decided to wait if a nurse or a doctor came in. I stared at the clock and listened to every single tick noice it made.

It felt like it was going in slow motion. I tried to remember what happened. I remembered that Tom was there... And my real parents too... My eyes widened...

'Tom...loves me..........'