35. Different eyes

Tord's POV:

I woke up with someone gently shaking me and telling me to wake up. I opened my eye and saw Tom, smiling at me. "Morning, Tordie!" He said. I blushed and smiled at him. I sat up and rubbed my eye.

Tom stood up and I did too. We both went downstairs to the kitchen. Of course, Paul and Patryck were there. "Good morning!" Tom said. They both looked at us and smiled. "Morning!" Patryck said. I waved at them.

"I made pancakes!" Paul said. I grinned and sat at the table. Tom chuckled and sat right next to me. After we ate, we got ourselves ready for that hell we called school and left the house after saying goodbye to Paul and Patryck.

We saw Edd and Matt waiting for us outside. Sometimes they just woke up way too early so they came right to our house. I waved at them. "Morning, guys!" Edd said. "Good morning." Tom answered.

We started walking to school. They kept making jokes and talking...while I just listened, trying not to cry over the fact that I couldn't join them. I did have my phone and my notebook, but still... I sighed quietly.

"Is everything alright, Tord?" Edd asked. I nodded. We soon reached our school and I was close to tears. I wanted to talk too! I wanted to say something to them... 'But this dream will never come true...' I thought to myself.

We walked inside. I started spacing out when I heard girl's voice. "Hey, you." I looked up. I saw a girl standing there, smirking at me. That kinda weirded me out. I tilted my head in confusion. She laughed and got closer to me.

'What is this girl doing?' I asked myself. Her face got close to mine. "Hey, what are you doing to him!?" I heard Tom say. That girl just looked at him for a moment and then back at me. I was about to push her away when she grabbed me by my hoodie and pulled me into a forced kiss.

I was in shock... I couldn't even move. I just stared at her, tears forming in my eyes. Tom grabbed her from behind and pulled her away. He started yelling at her insults as I just stood there in shock, sadness and confusion written on my face.

Edd and Matt tried to comfort me, but that was barely helping. I then saw thst Tom slapped the girl in the face. She just started laughing and the students that noticed something was going on started laughing too.

I hugged Edd and cried. I felt terrible. I felt like I cheated on Tom! Even though she was the one that kissed me... But still! Edd and Matt hugged me, saying nice things to me to calm me down. I heard other kids yelling...that I was gay for Tom..?

I was frozen when it hit me... The girl just wanted to test if I was gay for Tom! 'What the hell!? What's wrong with her!? And how did they find out that I was dating TOM!!?' I thought. I felt embarrassed.

I accepted that I was gay. Edd, Matt and Tom accepted it too. I still couldn't understand people who thought it was bad being gay... Seriously... It was just who I was and I couldn't change that... I looked down.

As tears were escaping my eyes, my injured eye started burning. It was really painful... I took my eyepatch off and carefully touched the eye. Blood... I quickly covered my eye again as I ran away. I could hear the guys yelling at me to come back. But I didn't listen.

I ran into the bathroom. More blood... I washed my eye, hoping it would stop bleeding. But it didn't... I heard footsteps. "T-Tord? Are you alright?" I heard. Tom... I didn't even look at him. I felt like I betrayed him...

He came closer to me. "Tord, your eye!" He said. I kept washing the blood off, but it felt like it wasn't helping at all. Quite the opposite actually. It kept bleeding even more than before! I looked at Tom, panicking. My face said 'Help me'.

Edd and Matt came in there too. They gasped when they saw me. I felt so tired...again... I knew I was going to pass out. I stared at the blood and gave up on washing it. Tom hugged me as I started passing out. "We need to get him some help! NOW!"

Tom's POV:

'I knew we should have taken him to the hospital sooner! I knew this would happen! Then why? Why didn't I stop it!? Tord's in pain and it's probably my fault!' I thought, crying and panicking. "I'll go tell a teacher and we'll take him to the hospital immediately!" Edd said and ran out.

I picked Tord up and followed him along with a terrified Matt. Tord already passed out in my arms, his eye was still bleeding. I sighed as I felt tears in my 'eyes'. "Please be okay, Tord..."

*time skip*

I kept looking down. I knew Tord was gojng to be okay. He already survived when his real parents shot him. So his eye couldn't be such a problem...right? "Guys, what's wrong with Todd's eye?" Matt asked.

I froze. "Matt..." I looked at him. "How did you just call him?" I asked. "Todd!" Matt answered. Edd and I looked at each other with a 'Why, Matt' face. Edd facepalmed. "Matt, I thought you remembered his name!" He said.

Matt looked confused. "What? Isn't Tord his name?" He asked. "Yes. It is. And that's the problem!" I said. He still looked confused. Everything went silent for a while. "...I don't get it." Matt said. 'Of course...'

The doctor came out of the room and smiled at us. "Good news! He's okay." He said. I smiled. "And we were able to actually give him a new eye!" He said. I gasped. "You did?" I asked. He nodded.

"Can we see him?" Edd said. "Of course." We followed the doctor inside. Tord was laying on a bed, a nurse was next to him and he was looking in a mirror. "Tord! You're okay!" I said. He looked at me as I came closer to him. I gasped when I saw his eye.

It wasn't black anymore. But it wasn't his silver too. It was...red. So he had two differently coloured eyes! It looked really cool! I hugged him tightly. "Tord, you look so cool!" I said. He smiled at me.

"He still can't really see from that eye though. It will take a while until he will see normally, but he's going to be fine!" The nurse said, smiling at us. "Oh." She handed him his eyepatch and he covered his eye.

"Can he go home now?" Edd asked. The nurse nodded. Tord smiled and hugged me tightly. I chuckled and kissed his cheek. "I love you, Tordie." I whispered in his ear. His smile faded, but he kept hugging me.

I petted his soft hair. I could see that his horns were already growing back! Wow. I felt happy. Now he didn't have anything to worry about! Now nothing was worrying him...

Hello, guys! Guess who's back?  That's right! I missed writing stories so it wasn't really a long break, but it was fine. And my birthday was great too! And I also won a cover contest and I just can't believe it! So many nice things happened to me. Well, bye now!