V

I entered the room as I saw heaven in a distance. My face expression couldn't control itself and I was bewildered with the beautifully designed room. "You don't like it? If you don't I could show you another room maybe?" Caroline spoke, worrisome filled her voice. I turned around to look at her and smiled brightly "I love it princess Caroline, it's gorgeous", I turned around and swiftly moved around "this is exactly like my dream room. It's beautiful, thank you so much". She walked over to me and hugged me, "oh god I've always wanted a daughter like you, but I wasn't able to get any children after Oliver. I'm glad I met you. Oh right I haven't got a hold of your name?". My eyes opened wide in shyness, "oh right, how disrespectful of me. I am Elizabeth Connor. And I am horned to be living with someone like you princess Caroline.", I smiled widely at her gorgeous face.

"Dear god, what a beautiful name. And oh darling, just call me Caroline. There is no need to be that formal, you will soon be part of the family", she held my hands and as soon as she mentioned being part of the family it hit me, the suffering I'll have to endure for the sake of my family. I hope it's not too much. I forced a smile and nodded, biting my bottom lip slowly.

"Well then Elizabeth, I shall leave you to settle in. If you need anything you could come to me or ask Adeline for help, she will be your helper." Caroline brought her hands to my face and removed one strand of my hair placing it behind my ear, I could see the tears form in her eyes as her inaudible whisper say "thank you.." And she left outside my now to be bedroom.

I grab my small luggage bag and place it on my lap as I sit down on the bed. I place my hand over it and I lay my cheeks on the palm of a broken teenager. I inhaled the toxic air deeply and started to unpack my clothes. "Farewell.." I whispered. However, the doors have suddenly felt the touch of someone's knuckles as they leave the echo flow through my room. "Come on in." I answered. "Hello your royal highness, do you need my help to unpack your stuff?" Adeline spoke, bowing down to me. I rushed to her and made her stand up right, I softly smile to her as I declared "hey it's alright don't call me 'your highness'.I'm Elizabeth. Just call me Elizabeth and may I call you Adeline?". "Yes of course your highness! I-I mean Elizabeth", she chuckled a bit as I join her.

"That's right. Don't call her 'your highness', she will never be part of this family". I heard the familiar voice again, I was startled when I saw him walking towards us, Oliver. He was wearing his horse riding clothes, looking all handsome and rich but his words were the poorest thing I've ever heard. "Your royal highness sir! I'm sorry but princess Caroline told me to help Elizabeth unpack her clothes." Adeline bowed multiple times in fear. "Help her unpack? I'm pretty sure she does more than that at her poor house back there.", he looked on the other side, making him look even more unbearable than ever, more disrespectful, more arrogant, more selfish. I gasped in disbelief, how dare him. I can't marry such guy, I won't marry this guy, no!

"Get Matilda ready.", he ordered Adeline looking down at her as if she is some sort of misquote he can squish, no please, and totally no respect for her. "Wouldn't you at least say please?" I asked, ashamed that one day if I did marry him I'll be called his wife. He looked at Adeline, no words were spoken for her to leave immediately. He turned around to face me, it's at that moment I could see fire in those eyes I once admired. I felt fragile, weak, stupid for talking to him even. He started taking steps towards me, and with every step I backed away, afraid. I was afraid. "What did you say little peasant?" He leaned in raising one of his eyebrows as he examines me.

I couldn't speak, move, breathe. All the cells and organs that were supposed to hold me up, left me drown. "What, now your unable to speak? What an iceberg got stuck in your throat?", I glared at him as he leaned back and chuckled slowly, "or was your crush too close to you?". He laughed to himself as he left me dumbfounded to what happened just now.

He knows? He knows that was a love letter. Oh god please.

I fell to the ground, my eyes are a water bottle filled with water, exceeding its limit and its left there to shed its excess. My legs were wobbly, my eyes were watery and I have been invaded in my own private property. 

Even though he treats me badly I can't help the love that I have for him, I can't, despite the fact there is so much for me to hate about him, so much.