XXXVI

"Let go off me!" I say as Oliver drags me away to nowhere. "If I were to be a queen you've got to listen to me at least!" I yell, getting his attention. He turns around to face me and I could see the anger drawing vivid lines on his face we tend to call veins.

"Listen to what? Huh? To why on earth did you follow me just to eves drop on our conversation?" Oliver Bursts. I feel as silence shuts its doors and leaves us alone in this cramped room. "I wasn't eves dropping!" I say as he tilts his head and raises his eyebrows, "well technically I was! But it's not what it looks like. I can explain" I try to breathe out as every single breathe is taken by him, by how close he is to me now.

"Speak" he orders, and the brush of his warm breathe, leaves it's tingles on my small nose. "I- I was going to get some air-" I start to lay my truthful excuses to look up at those blue grayish breathe taking eyes and I realize, "does it really matter? What matters now is what was happening inside that room. What you were about to confess?" I say as he lowers his head and moves back.

"I've never seen someone so dumb. I gave you the chance to explain yourself and now you want something else?" Oliver scoffs, smirking towards me. "You're not the one who gives chances Oliver" I stutter afraid of myself, afraid of the consequences. I hear Oliver chuckle in surprise. "If you still want to keep that mouth of yours. Be careful of what you say" his cold self turns to look at me, "It seems like you have lots your only chance."

I see the charming body walk away, further and further away from my petite figure, making it seem like he might somehow be as tiny as I am, as weak and fragile as I could get. My heart chose to stay silent and admire the view fading away but my mind chose wisely and left it's words. "You care for me, you told her you care for me" I slowly say, loud enough for him to hear.

I see as his back flexes in a straight posture, head tilting upwards, foot as stead as a metal bar, and heart as cold as an ice cube. "Can't believe I'm asking this...but what are you feeling Oliver?" I sigh. He turns around swiftly, eyes piercing into mine, steps getting closer by each word, "you want to know what I feel? I feel like I'm in need to protect you, to honor you, why? Because i was forced into it and now I can't live without it." He stands so close to me, as I lay my back on those cold walls, wishing that maybe those walls be hungry and swallow me to mercy.

"And why didn't you tell me that before..?" I ask slowly, gulping. I hear as he burst and slams the wall next to me, "see. Even you can't understand". I? Why? Has there been someone else? Has he told someone else? Am I just another one? "Oliver-" I begin to speak before he immediately breaks my words and says, "Damn it Elizabeth! I love you".

And that's all what it took to stop time...

No not just time. Silence slammed its doors open and dashed to listen, the ants on the floor stopped their journey to their homes just to realize what he just said, and my organs, my organs stopped. My breathe hitched, my eyes were left open to stare and melt into his, my- my- and my mind, my mind fell in my hearts trap. And that's all because of the effect of three words. It turns your world upside down, and it's your luck if yours was already upside down because if so, that love was meant to be, and if it's not, it's a beautiful chaos.

I finally walk over to him, steps getting faster by the time and I hold his face and kiss him. I taste those lips for the first time, the taste of love, the taste of truth. I feel as his hands slide into my back and pulls me closer. He craved for this and it turned me crazy into his hands. I kiss him like it's my last time to do so and I pull his face closer. Our tears mix and I'm sure it's what we call the water of heaven.

.......

I open my eyes slowly, trying to get used to the sunlight erupting from the windows. I look over for Oliver but I feel no weight of him. I turn and brush my fingers on his pillow, I stare down and see myself covered with nothing but a blanket. "No..." I whisper to myself as I feel the blood racing up to my cheeks. I cover my face in shame and I can't help but smile like a fool. I never thought it would happen, it felt surreal, it felt so good to be true. So good.

"Rise and shine princess~ you're about to become a queen" the sweet voice rings as it fills the room. "Princess Caroline" I smile softly as I sit up, still holding the blanket. "Oh!" Caroline gasps, covering her mouth. She runs towards me and sits in front of me, "you guys- oh my lord you did!" She chuckles as a little baby. I blush yet again and I can't help but grin widely. "You are his first!!!" She squeals in excitement. My eyes widen in surprise, "are you serious! That couldn't have been! He was so go0-" I wasn't able to complete the sentence before Oliver enters the room, locks eyes with me knowing exactly what is happening between us ladies and he simply says, "get ready. The ceremony starts in a while".

He then leaves and Caroline and I look at each other and start giggling in shyness. "Someone matured up real quick" Caroline jokes before helping me with my clothes and everything. "I'll go grab my lucky charm. Stay here" she says before rushing out to her room. Just as I was staring at my self in the mirror, I see Oliver slide in and he runs his fingers on to my bare shoulder. I turn to look up at him and say,

"Seems like we will be seeing a baby Oli running around in nine months". He locks eye contact, smirks softly and says, "until then you're under me."