XXX

Dear Oliver,
When I first saw you, my life breathed.
Soon afterwards,
Yours suffocated.

Oliver Quill's pov

Sitting in the empty backseat of this car, I could feel the wind whispering to me, I could feel the angel next to me. It gave me patience, it showed me love, but that all couldn't be there, when she was gone. I realized at that moment how important she is. I realized who is worth it all. I couldn't bare it. I couldn't bare losing my mother and losing her.

I felt alive, as if, I was haunted by my past and now the layers are finally pealing and the cloth I had finally suffocated the driver. My method worked. I Thank silence and technique for their contribution on making my plan work. I now take over the driver's seat as I look over the mirror, seeing the other cars that have been following us, in distant. That was my chance.

That was my only chance to get her back.
And I knew where would she be.

Elizabeth's pov

"We need your help" I said as I held Adeline's arm, firm, determined. Caroline stood off the bed and walked towards Adeline. "You must let us escape" Caroline said, the sound of alarm in her voice is vivid like the colors of leaves are in the autumn. Adeline looked terrible, confused, lost...it's all what I felt.

"Adeline.." I held her face in my palms, "you're not like him, you'll never be". Her glowing eyes shifted to shine upon mines and I knew that moment that she will help us.

Caroline smiled at me as she explained to Adeline where are the keys hidden for that secret door. Adeline's promising words were the water thrown in a fire. Soft and delicate she was. I hug her before she leaves as I mention to her one last thing, "take care and be quick like a bunny". She smiled at me before she left, closing the door behind her.

A while did pass on, as silence hovered above us, but nothing was as thrilling as the sound of the door unlocking. Not knowing whom to anticipate, not knowing what may be coming for us. Though all that was cleared when the mellow voice of Adeline popped in.

We ran towards her as she handed me the keys. "You've got to go now. Prince Quill seemed suspicious about my humble actions and I don't think he will take long to figure it out" Adeline whispered to us. "We will be going" Caroline replied in a hurry, as she snatched the keys from me opening that door. "Come on Elizabeth, we haven't got much time left" Caroline hissed. I look over to her and back at Adeline as I say, "will you be okay?". She nods in comfort, leaning in to hug me, "it's time you take care of yourself Elizabeth".

We left through that door, as if heaven was waiting for us. As if I'm finally taking my step towards finding him.

Edward's pov

The guests that were over were like silent butterflies roaming around. It was lonely despite the crowd, it was empty despite the mess and chaos. It was all worthless without her essence.

I could feel my heart carry those heavy rocks up the hill for no exact reason, and I worry. I worry for her. "Never will this work" I keep telling myself. Hoping one day the mind of a Milky Way I own may be filled with that belief. Soon.

I stroll the hallway to the front door of the castle, as I could hear a faint familiar voice. I move the door a bit more as I could see the face of princess Caroline and princess Elizabeth, my princess Elizabeth. "You've got to let us in, sir" Caroline says to the guard. But words never budged a rock.

"Elizabeth?" I let the beautiful sound of her name leave my lips, as the gorgeous shining eyes of her rise to the echo. "Edward!" She exclaims, honey dripping in her voice. I see her as she holds her plain dress, about to run towards me. "Miss I've already told you. You weren't invited" the guard says as he pushes her backwards.

I lock eyes with her as I hurriedly make my way to them. "Let them, Christopher. Can't you see those are princess? Now go fetch a maid to help them" I asked him a rather rhetorical question making him apologize, bowing. I shift my eyes to princess Caroline as I give her my greetings and welcomes. But when I looked at Elizabeth, her eyes spoke more than words could. She leans in and hugs me. Oh god how much I missed that. I missed the little talks we had, the stroll we took, the laughs we cracked. The kiss we shared.

I hug her back tightly as she whispers in my ears, "I've missed you". I close my eyes at that moment, filling in the empty space of good memories. We pull away, as I take her in, following Caroline that went in with the maid. We stay in my room, as they both explain to me the horrifying scene they've went through. They must stay protected no matter the case. "Stay in here. I'll inform Christopher to let him in and if I see Oliver I'll let him come here. Alright?" I say, ordering them to stay in the room, to be away from the hawk eyes roaming the castle.

Oliver Quill's pov

I park hurriedly in front of the Ralph's house, Edward's house. I know she will be there. She must be there. I've went through that car race to get her back, so god don't let me be disappointed. I run inside, after classifying who I was. I roam around as I see the guests all around. I've asked around for her, but nobody claimed to see her. Until i asked one maid and she told me she was in the room with crafted brown door upstairs.

I'm getting you back. I promise, I'll not lose you again.

Elizabeth's pov

I wait in utter agony behind this crafted brown door. Princess Caroline slept with pain covering her up, but I couldn't even if I wanted to. The lighting shift in my head as I hear the door knob opening. I stand in happiness, in worrisome. I swore I could see butterflies flying. I didn't feel well, but that didn't make the smile fade off my face. There. I see him.

I see all my happiness, I see..

Oliver Quill's pov

I run upstairs to the room I've been directed late to, and I stand in front of it, slowly yet gently twisting the door knob around. To open the door and seeing her. Seeing the love of my life.

Seeing no one but