Chapter 1.1

[A/N: This is heavy on narration since it is only the beginning. Hope you enjoy this! <3 ]

-----

You're a photographer and taking pictures of scenery, events, and people is your one and only love. Your friend suggested you to apply to an entertainment company in Seoul. You applied and luckily, you were accepted as one of the official photographers of that company.

You were shocked when you realized that the company is Big Hit. You heard news about that company and BTS but you have no idea of what they look like. You just grab that opportunity since you really need a job.

It is your first day in Big Hit. You woke up early and ate breakfast by yourself. You're always alone since you're just new in Seoul. It is your first time working in Seoul. You're from Busan and your family is living there as well. When you went to Seoul, all you have was a small amount of money in your wallet, your camera, laptop and your phone. You don't know what fate is waiting for you but you don't really care actually.

As you enter the building, the security of the building is very strict. They will really check your ID to make sure that you're not gonna do anything. Well, maybe because BTS is here or whatever.

You bumped to someone as you walk inside the building.

 "Ooops! Sorry." Someone said.

You just nod and walk away. "Wow, that's a really handsome man." You whispered to yourself. You went straight to the office without hesitating to look again.

"Good morning y/n! This is your first day, right?" Bang PD-nim greeted.

"Yes, sir."

"Right timing! Your team was assigned to do the jacket shooting of the upcoming comeback of the boys. I assumed you heard about BTS?" Uhhm. Honestly, I heard about them but only once.

"Yes."

"Great! The photoshoot is tomorrow morning. For now, you are free to go to your team and take a walk inside our building to familiarize yourself. Btw, I saw your portfolio and I'm gonna be honest, you have a talent in taking pictures. That's why we accepted your application. Also, your experiences are good enough for this job. So I expect more to you y/n." He said cheerfully.

"You: Thank you, sir."

You went ahead to your office and you met some of your team. You were surprised that you were the head of your team. You don't know what to feel. To feel pressured? Or to feel happy? IDK.