Chapter 6.4

[YOUR POV]

[December 25, 2017]

I must say, Christmas is for children only. Maybe I'm wrong, or maybe not. For us adults, this kind of occasion is just a normal day for us.

Today is Christmas and I'm still in my office, doing my work.

The boys will attend the 2017 SBS Gayo Daejun later.

When I was young, we used to decorate our Christmas tree together with my dad but when I grew up, I can't even feel Christmas spirit in my step father's house. I woke up with lots of presents in my bed but I don't need them. I need a family to celebrate Christmas with.

When I started to live alone, Christmas season is a perfect time for me to earn money since it is the peak season. I'm jealous of some people who can celebrate Christmas with their family.

Today, I will celebrate Christmas together with my new family here in BigHit.

When I went to my office, there are lots of presents in my table. Some of them are from the other staffs and from Bang PDnim. Some of them are from the boys. I plan to open all of it later in my house since I have lots of work to do today.

[TIMESKIP]

It's a normal day for us. The boys performed and even communicate to other idols.

I didn't get a chance to talk to them since they're very famous now and lots of other idols are approaching them. It is so cold and it is snowing outside.

My hands are shivering even if I am wearing my gloves and coat. I went back to our booth to get some warm drinks. I get sick easily when I feel cold that's why I have to go to a warm place.

When I went to the booth, someone approached me.

"Y/n-ssi."

"Jin-ah."

"It's been a while. What happened to you? Your phone was turned off?"

"My phone is broken. That's why."

"Ohhh. I see. Did you open our presents?"

"Not yet. I'm planning to open it all later in my house."

"Okay. I expected it. See you around! We're gonna perform later."

"See yah! Good luck!"

The other members walked pass our booth. I saw Yoongi behind them so I called him.

"Yoongi-ah!"

"What?"

"Uhhm. My... my phone is broken."

"Why are you saying that to me?"

"I- I just want you to know..."

"Okay."

He's about to walk away so I called him again.

"Wait!!"

"What now?"

"Are you... avoiding me?"

"No."

Then he left.

Why is he so cold all of a sudden? He looks so pissed. He's not like that to me. I'm scared to approach him. I hope he's okay.

[TIMESKIP]

I went straight to my house after the show because it's too cold outside. I opened some of the presents. When I opened the boy's presents, I can't help but to be happy.

I opened Yoongi's present then my eyes widen.

It's a camera!!!

This is the camera that I've been looking at when we were in USA. Oh my gosh! It's very expensive!

I opened Jin's gift and it's a very beautiful red coat. When I took it from the box, I saw a letter inside it so I opened it.

To: Y/n-ssi,

Merry Christmas! I bought this coat for you. I'm sure it will really look nice on you. I'm inviting you to my late birthday celebration and advance celebration of Taehyung's birthday at our house on 28th of December. Wear this coat, okay? Our manager will pick you up at 6 o'clock PM. See you!

Kim Seok Jin

It's going to be my first time to visit their dorm. We have 2 days off so I can rest for a while.

I was about to pick my trash when my doorbell rang. When I opened the door, there is no one outside but there are 2 boxes on the floor.

It has my name on it so I'm sure that this is for me. I brought the boxes to my room to open it. The smaller box is a cake. My favorite dark chocolate cake! The bigger box is full of beautiful dresses. They look expensive. I wonder who sent these to me.

I'm confused. I didn't tell anyone about my favorite flavor of cake.

Except one...

This can't be.

There is only one person who knows about my favorite flavor of cake...

THIS CAN'T BE.