Chapter 6.5

[YOONGI'S POV]

I feel bad for her. At first I was mad at her because she has the audacity to ask me if I was avoiding her but she's not picking up her phone. But now I get it. Her phone is broken. That's why I can't contact her.

I guess she's exhausted from work. It's Christmas and she's still working with us instead of going home to her family.

Jin hyung planned a simple celebration for their birthday together with Taehyung. Jimin asked our manager if we can invite Y/n to celebrate with us since she has no one to celebrate Christmas with. She's not with her family.

Our manager agreed because Sejin hyung knows that Y/n is very close to us.

I suggested to other members to buy her a new phone as a gift because I told them that her phone was broken. They also agreed and we bought a phone with our own money to give it to her. It is also a way of thanking her for everything that she has done for us.

[TIMESKIP]

It's almost 6PM and Sejin hyung will pick Y/n at her apartment. She will be here any minute now. The others are preparing everything. Jimin prepared the cake and Jungkook prepared the table.

After a few minutes, someone knocked on our door.

I opened it and I know that it is Y/n.

"Come in."

"Thank you."

"Hey. I just want to say sorry for being rude to you last time."

"It's okay Yoongi-ah. I guess you're very tired that time. I understand it."

"Yeah. I guess so. Did you like my gift for you?"

"Oh my gosh! Yes! That camera is so expensive. You shouldn't buy it. But thank you, anyway."

"I'm glad you liked it."

"I don't like it. I love it!"

I can't help but to bust a smile in front of her.

"You're in a good mood."

"Yeah. You're right."

"I guess lil meow meow is back."

"Yah! You still call me that?!"

"I will always call you that. By the way, where are the others?"

"They're inside. Let's go. They're waiting for you."

We went inside and all of them were there.

"Noona! We missed you!" Jimin welcomed me.

"Wooooah!" Jin shouted. "I was right. The coat looks good on you."

"It's very beautful. Thank you, Jin-ah."

"That's your gift for her, hyung?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes."

"You look good tonight Y/n-ssi." Hoseok complimented Y/n.

"Our noona is very beautiful." Taehyung added.

"Noona, what are those?" Jungkook pointed the paper bags on the couch. 

"Oh. It's my gifts for all of you."