Chapter 6.1

[YOUR POV]

What a great way to start my day!

My phone died last night and I still can't open it until now. It's broken. Great.

I can't even charge it. I guess I need a new phone. I have to save money to buy a new phone. I just paid my bills, my rent here in my apartment and bought a gift for Jin's birthday. I have no spare cash now.

I'm so thankful that the rent in my apartment is cheaper than the others. The landlady is kind to me. She said that the owner of this unit only visits once a month or every other month since the owner lives in Japan. I didn't have a chance to meet him. He's a businessman so probably he's a busy man. I'm worrying about my job. I don't have a phone now so how am I gonna communicate with them? Ugh. I have to tell them.

We're back at our daily lives. The boys and their managers are busy because they will move to their new apartment.

We're back at our daily lives. I don't know what they are up to because I sent other photographer from my team to take in charge of them since I am busy for the planning of the upcoming release of Japan Official Fan Club next week.

I'm always at my office to sort some things and edit some pictures. I also attended a lot of meetings for the preparation. Yesterday was Jin's birthday and I sent him a gift. It's a simple gift and I hope he likes it. I couldn't greet him because I don't have a phone and my schedule was packed.

[YOONGI'S POV]

I didn't saw her since the night after MMA. She went to the dressing room after the award show but left quickly. I didn't have a chance to talk to her since there are lots of people around us. I called her when we got home but she's not answering. I called her again earlier but her phone is not ringing. It was turned off. What happened to her?

We moved to our new dorm. I have my own room now. Jin hyung's room is next to me and my other stuffs are there. We also celebrated Jin hyung's birthday in our new dorm. It's a simple celebration. We all ate together. He said we will celebrate again after our tour because of our schedule.

Because of the last part of the Wing's Tour, we're so busy for the preparation of it. It's a 3 days concert so we will give our best.

I asked our temporary photographer what happened to Y/n. He said that she's busy planning for our next event in Japan. I hope she's fine. But why is her phone was turned off?

[TIMESKIP]

It's our last day for Wings Tour. We are having our last practice in Gocheok Dome to check the stage.

After our practice, we took a break because the concert will start in 3 hours. She's still not here. It's our last day so she should be here.

It's time to perform our solo songs. I am next. I'm still nervous but I have to focus.

After performing, I look at the crowd and to the staffs hoping that I will see her. It's so dark but I tried my best to find her.

That's her.

She's here.