Chapter 5.3

[YOONGI'S POV]

It's our flight today to Hong Kong. Tomorrow is the MAMA and we are going to attend and perform in that show. We started packing our bags and getting ready to perform and receive an award. Hopefully.

It's been couple of weeks since we performed in AMAs. Until now, my brain couldn't process the fact that we performed in that freaking AMAs.

We got back in Seoul and everything went fast. The ending of Wings Tour is just right around the corner. Christmas and New Year is also fast approaching. Finally, we can take a rest just for a while.

We are at our dorm now to prepare everything for our flight. We practiced for 12 hours for our performance in MAMA and we're very tired. It's very exhausting so we are now resting at our dorm. Other members are still packing their things. I am now in my room and I'm about to sleep.

Before I got a chance to close my eyes, Jin hyung entered our room.

"Yoongi-ah."

"Yes hyung?"

"Did you packed already?"

"Yes. How about you?"

"I'm done already."

"Make sure you didn't forget something."

"Yeah. Everything's packed. I guess... Yoongi-ah..."

"What is it?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Anything."

"Uhhm." He looked down. "Do you think we're allowed to date someone from our company?"

"WHAT??? Why are you asking?"

"Just curious."

"Are you planning to date someone from BigHit?"

"No."

"Hyung, tell me the truth."

"Wooah there tiger. Relax. I don't have a plan... yet. Haha. I'm just wondering." 

I have a bad feeling about this. I don't want to ask him more questions. I'm afraid I might get hurt for his answers.

No.

It can't be...

[TIMESKIP]

Jin hyung is already asleep. It's 11PM now and I can't sleep even though I'm tired.

I opened my phone to check y/n's Instagram. She posted lots of new pictures that she took when we were in US. I can't help but to smile because my brain keeps on repeating that scenario when we're together that night. The fact that I was with her when she took those pictures really brightens my mood.

These past few days, we've been texting each other whenever we have time. I must say we became pretty close now. We're asking each other how our day is and telling each other to carry on. The other members didn't know about it though. When we're at work, we were really focused on our own job so we didn't have time to talk but if ever I got a chance, I always glance at her and admire her silently.

I'm happy with what we are now. We're friends and I'm contented to that. I know that I like her as a girl but I don't know if it is necessary to take one step ahead of that. Honestly, I don't know how to make a move. Might as well stay in where we are now.

If this is fate, I think I will let fate do its job. I'm still worried sometimes because what if I became greedy? What if I want her to know the truth that I like her?

I really want to protect her and to be with her all the time but I'm scared. I'm scared to tell her the truth. I'm scared of what might happen to us.

One wrong move and everything will fall down to pieces.

----

It's a short chapter. Forgive me. :c

-mai