Chapter 5.5

[YOONGI'S POV]

I'm not really asleep.

When we got back in our hotel room, I opened my laptop to work on something.

I need to calm myself. I'm not in a good mood again because of what happened earlier.

We won 3 awards and I'm thankful for that. It's just that, something happened and I can't help but to get mad again.

Ever since Jin hyung asked me about dating someone from our company, I know that he's planning to date y/n. I knew it. I'm not dumb. We live for too long and I know his actions. He's so cheerful whenever we saw her. He always compliments her and asks her about her day. He's talking about her non-stop. I know the meaning of those simple gestures. I'm just denying the truth to myself.

He's the opposite of me. He can clearly show his feelings to anyone. He has the confidence to express how he feels.

The time he hugged y/n, I can't help but to get mad. I'm mad of myself. I want her attention for me only. This is what I fear. I don't want this greediness to eat me alive. These feelings are getting stronger. I don't want to hurt her but I want to make her happy. Is it possible?

I was working on something to divert my attention when someone knocked on my door.

It's Y/n. I heard her calling my name.

I didn't open it. I want to open it but something's stopping me. I also didn't reply to her text earlier. No Yoongi. You have to control yourself. After a few minutes, she texted me. I guess she left already.

She left a hot chocolate outside my room?!

I opened my door and I saw it on the floor. I decided to call her. She answered immediately then she asked me how am I.

We talked for a minute then she bid goodbye.

"Uhm. Wait, y/n-ssi."

"Yes?"

"I... uhh. Nothing. Good night."

Then I hung up. What am I thinking? I was about to tell her that I like her! What the hell.

I was overwhelmed with my feelings I almost got carried away.

I really have to control myself and my feelings for her.

[YOUR POV]

[MMA 2017]

We're back in Seoul and today is the MMA.

As usual, they will perform again. I saw their practice for their performance and I must say that it is one of a kind performance. They will slay again for sure.

[TIMESKIP]

They performed already and they won 3 awards! Song of the Year for the Spring Day, Best Music Video Award for DNA and they also won for Global Artist Award.

Yoongi also won for the Hot Trend Award/Best Producer together with Suran.

I watch them as they went up the stage. Yoongi is so happy. I can see it in his eyes. Everyone cheered for them while they accepted the award.