Chapter 1.3

[NEXT DAY]

You woke up with the sound of your alarm. BTS songs are still playing in your phone. You ate breakfast, took a shower, get dressed and went to Big Hit for the second day of the photoshoot.

On your way to your office, you didn't realize that your phone died.

"Great. My phone died. I have to charge it later."

You tossed your phone to your cabinet in the office without charging it because you're in a hurry and went to the studio.

[STUDIO]

You entered the studio and all your team is ready. The boys are also ready for their last day of photoshoot. They look so beautiful in their outfit and make-up. You can't help but be amazed at their appearance.

"Ahhg. Another torture day."

You whispered to yourself.

Someone tap your shoulder and asked.

"Torture?" Someone's behind me.

You were shocked when you saw Jin standing beside you.

"Ohhhh. Uhhhm."

"Because you can't stand our handsomeness?"

"WHAT?"

"It's okay. You'll get used to it."

Then he laughed as if he's wiping the window. Wow. He's so full of his self.

He winked and left you and walks to his members.

As you look at them, you can clearly see their bonding. They really are close to each other. Your eyes landed on Yoongi. He looks so happy with them. You can see his gums when he laughs.

"Oh. So Mister Min can smile? Haha. So cute." You whispered to yourself.

WHAT? I can clearly hear myself. Did I say that? Is he cute? Haha. Whatever.

The last day of photoshoot went well as always. You are so proud of yourself because you know that you did well and your shots are great.

You went back to your office and you transferred all the photos on your computer. You can't help but smile because all of the photos are looking great, of course, because all the boys are looking great as well. It's a big help. Haha.

While scrolling through your computer, someone knocked on your door.

*knocks*

"Come in."

Yoongi entered your office with a coffee in his hand. He gave you the coffee without hesitation.

"What is this for?"

"Oh. I lost in our game in Run! BTS and it's my punishment to give coffee for all the staffs." He explained.

"Oh. Okay. Thank you."

"Well, welcome."

He's about to go when you suddenly ask him a question.

"Uhmmm. You look happy today." I asked him out of nowhere.

Wow y/n you're stupid. Asking him that question? You two barely talk, right? You and your mind is arguing. You feel so scared because of his aura. It seems like he's the kind of person that doesn't want to be bothered by others especially with someone he just met. He looks so cold???

"Ah, yeah, because we're finally going home."

"Ohh. Right."

"Well then... bye. You did great today."

You just nod and he walked outside. You're still looking at his back while he's walking until he closed the door.

"Oh snapped. What is that?" You feel something in your stomach. You ignored that feeling and went back to your seat.

Someone knocked again in your door.

*knocks*

"Come in. Ohh. Bang PDnim!"

"Hello. I'm contacting you but it seems like your phone was turned off?"

"I'm sorry sir. My phone died and I forgot to charge it."

"It's okay. I just want to ask for some update on the photoshoot. Also, I want to inform you that I'm assigning you to be their personal photographer when they go to all the music banks in their comeback. It means you're not just their photographer in photoshoots but their personal photographer as well. You see, we're collecting memories of them because we will release a DVD next year. So, I want you to be with them wherever they go. I trust in you y/n so I'm giving you this opportunity. I know you will be good at this."

You were shocked because you didn't expect this opportunity.

"Oh my! Thank you, sir!"

"Great! Goodluck then."

It's only my first week here in Big Hit and there's a lot of things happened already. I know that it will be very hard for me at first knowing that they're a well-known boy band not just in South Korea but also in the whole world! Wow. I didn't expect this one is coming. I can do this! I guess so???