Chapter 5.4

[YOUR POV]

[Hong Kong; MAMA 2017]

We're at Hong Kong for MAMA 2017 and they're going to perform any minute now.

I'm at our booth and the boys are at the dressing room. I don't have time to visit them because we're getting ready for their performance. Once they started their performance, we will go to our designated positions to take pictures of them. I decided to text Yoongi to give him strength. I know that boy looks so confident but in reality, he is nervous.

To: Yoongi-ah;

Yoongi-ah, good luck on your performance. You can do it. Burn the stage! Fighting~

Message Sent!

I closed my phone and put it inside my pocket.

Their performance is next so they'll probably go to the waiting room now. They stepped out of their dressing.

Damn. They... they look so good! I can't believe that they're so perfect. God really took His time to create these gorgeous boys. They smile as they walk. They all look professional and stunning. How is it possible to be that perfect even if they're just walking in the freaking hall?

I went to the waiting area where they are standing and I whispered "good luck" to them.

They smiled at me and they mouthed "thank you" then Jin winked at me. Is that his job? Haha. This boy.

I am standing near them and getting ready to take pictures of them when someone grabbed me in my left arm.

When I checked who it is, I didn't clearly recognize him first because it's dark.

"Hey. It's me and I'm really nervous now." It's Yoongi.

"Don't be! You all can do it."

"I'm shaking."

"Awww. Our lil meow meow is nervous."

"What did you just call me?"

"Lil meow meow. Everyone calls you that."

"Gosh. You're so annoying."

"No, I'm not. Now go back there and your performance is next. Good luck!"

[TIMESKIP]

Their performance is dope as always. They won 3 awards. I'm so proud of them.

I went to their dressing room to congratulate them. When I entered the room, they're talking to each other.

"Congrats boys! I'm so proud of you!"

Suddenly, out of nowhere, someone hugged me from the back. I was so shocked when I saw who it is. It's Jin.

He... he hugged me in front of the boys.

"Y/n-ssi!!! Waaaahh! I'm so happy now."

"Hyung! Take it easy!" Namjoon said.

"Ohhhh. Y/n-ssi. Why are you blushing?" Hoseok added.

"I'm not!"

Crap. This is awkward. I pull myself and I swear my face is burning now.