Chapter 1.4

[A/N: This part is heavy on narrations. Please forgive me. :( Enjoy! <3 ]

-----

[YOONGI'S POV]

It's been a tiring month for us since the comeback is near. I just wish I can sleep all day in my room after this long tiring month. Ugh.

I spent all my day in the practice room and in my Genius Lab.

After practice, I went to my Genius Lab to write songs and create a melody. Our recording for the upcoming album was already done but I just can't stop myself from writing and producing songs since this is my first love.

As I'm arranging my things on the couch, I saw my old camera. I used to do photography when we were rookie. I love taking pictures of the other members and post it on our twitter account. Good old days.

Out of nowhere, I remember our new photographer. She's new here. I think Bang PD-nim hired her last month. She's always serious when we're working. She looks so professional. I don't know if it's her real attitude or she's just adjusting because like what I said, she's new here. We barely talk because we're all always busy. But I think the other members especially Jin hyung is always talking to her. I'm not surprised though, she got the looks and the talent and everybody will definitely like her... as a staff. We're comfortable when she's our photographer.

I once looked at her portfolio last month and I was stunned by her talent. I took a break from arranging melodies and I visited again her blog. There are a lot of new posts. I think she's still taking pictures even in her day-offs. She's always outside. Hah! She's so productive.

I found myself smiling while looking at her blog. I feel so...inspired?

I don't know what I'm feeling but I'm so inspired in her talent and her passion.

I'm still scrolling until I saw her email and contact number in her blog.

"Pabo, she should erase her contact number here because she's working in Big Hit now."

I smiled and out of consciousness, my phone is in my hands and saving her contact number.

"WHAT AM I DOING??? AM I OUT OF MY MIND???"

Screw it. There's no big deal in saving someone's contact number, right????? She's part of Big Hit also so I should save her contact number.