Chapter 6.2

[YOUR POV]

It's the last day of their concert and I'm done with all of our works and meetings. I went to the Gocheok Dome to check my team. They told me that everything is fine and I should rest and enjoy the show. They also told me that the boys are always asking them where am I.

I went to the front of the stage together with other staffs. I watched their performance and it is so wild! It feels like I'm watching a music video but it's live! It is the first time for me to watch their performance without taking pictures of them.

Yoongi performed his solo song "First Love". He is so full of emotion.

He's not just a rapper; he is also a story teller. He told the story of his song with full of emotions. He really is a talented man. They are all talented.

After his performance, he looks to the crowd as if he's looking for someone.

He looks at our direction then our eyes met.

He's just looking at me while gasping for air. I look at him in his eyes and it feels like we're the only person here in dome.

Everything went blurred except him. It feels like the clock stopped for a while. When the light went down, my soul went back to me and he's gone now. His performance ended. My heart is beating fast. I can still feel the warmness of his eyes. His deep black eyes were locked at me as if it's saying something. My feet are trembling and I don't know what to feel. What is it?

Their performance is almost done. They're speaking one by one to tell their personal feelings about the ending of their tour.

When it's Yoongi's turn, he didn't help but to cry.

I know his struggles from the start. I heard his story. His parents didn't support him first. They didn't have enough money so he starved his self to reach his dreams. He is fragile. It's a rough start for him but I know that his dreams are finally in his hands.

I can't help but to shed a tear. I reminisce all of my past struggles in life but here I am, still reaching for my dreams. I should be thankful that I'm still fighting. I just started with just a dream.

This is the reason why I feel connected to him.

I want to hug him and tell him that he really did great and everything will be okay.

[YOONGI'S POV]

Our tour ended. I can't help my emotion. I am so happy and thankful of where we are now.

After some interview, we went back to our dorm to rest. I didn't have a chance again to see Y/n because she left early.

Is she avoiding me again?

I tried to call her again but her phone is still not ringing. It was still turned off. I saw her earlier. I know that was her. Even if it's a bit dark, I can still recognize her.

I kinda miss her presence.

[JIN'S POV]

It's a mixed feeling because our tour ended. After all our hard work, we can finally rest for a while. We have 2 days to rest before going to Japan for fan meeting.

We went back to our dorm after our concert. We have our own rooms now except Jimin and Hobi. They still share a room. I took a box from my cabinet. It was a gift from Y/n for my birthday.

It's a Gucci necklace that I really like.

I called her but her phone is not ringing. I didn't saw her also these past few days. I guess she's really busy.

After our fan meeting in Japan, I will tell her everything. I will tell her my feelings.

Hopefully, everything will turn out fine. It's okay if she didn't like me back. At least I told her how I feel.

I will not force her to like me back. Whatever happens, I will be brave enough to accept it.