Chapter 4.1

[YOONGI'S POV]

I just woke up.

What time is it?

I checked the time and it's almost 10PM. I fell asleep as soon as I arrived at my hotel room because I was so exhausted because of the flight.

I opened my phone...

CRAP!

I FORGOT! We were supposed to visit y/n!

Namjoon texted me earlier when I was asleep. Gosh. I'm so stupid. Not again!

From: Namjoon:

[7:18 PM]

Hyung? Where are you? We're going to y/n's room now. Are you going with us?

[7:23 PM]
I guess you're sleeping already. We're going now. Her room number is 543.

[8:29 PM]
We already went to y/n's room. Good night hyung.

Why the hell did I sleep?

It's 9:38 PM now. I hope she's still awake.

Wait. She replied to my text earlier.

From: Y/n-ssi
[6:46 PM]

I'm okay now.

Thank God she's okay. She texted me 6:46 PM so it was 2 hours ago.

I need to go to her room. Gosh. I'm panicking again.

Just go to her room Yoongi! You didn't get the chance to help her 3 times in a row already. You have to make your move!

My mind is acting like a btch now. It's a mess. Gosh.

I decided to order 2 hot chocolates to bring it to her room.

I'm going to her room but what am I gonna say? Ask her if she's okay? Then what? Gosh. This is so frustrating.

The hot chocolates arrived at my room and I'm getting ready to go to her room.

You can do it Yoongi. You just have to ask her how she is. Just act cool.

I walk to her room and my feet are trembling. I hope she's still awake.

Should I text her first? Nahh. Screw it.

I knocked on her door but no one's answering.

I knocked again for the second time then the door opened.

She was shocked when she saw me standing outside her room. I guess she's not expecting me to come at this hour. She's wearing a pajama and her hair is kinda messy. Oh no. I think I woke her up. "Uhm. I'm sorry. I woke you up."

She's just looking at me and she didn't answer.

"Uhh. Hello?"