Chapter 7.5

[YOUR POV]

I woke up with a pounding headache. Thankfully, my fever was gone but I still have a bit cold. I had a dream last night that someone hugged me when I was asleep. It felt so real.

It's new year and I'm still here in my apartment doing nothing. It sucks to be me.

I went out of my room to drink water when...

"Omo! Yah! Why are you here?!" I saw Yoongi sleeping on my couch. He woke up and looked at me.

"You're so loud." His hair was messy.

"Hey! Why are you here?!"

"I'm here because you're sick." He answered.

"W-what?! How did you get in?"

"The owner of this unit gave me a key." The owner? What?

"He trusted you?"

"Of course! I'm the one and only Min Yoongi."

Damn. So, does that mean it's not a dream?! It's real?!

"Min Yoongi! Did you go into my room?"

"Yeah."

"W-wha... Hey! I'm speaking to you!"

He stood up and went to the kitchen so I followed him.

"You were crying last night." He explained.

"I was crying?"

"Yes. So I comforted you."

Oh. I dreamed about my father leaving me. Since he left, I always had that dream and always woke up with tears in my eyes.

"Jimin gave you this. Eat your breakfast now."

"Thanks. Wait. You're not gonna eat?"

"It's not enough for you. I will go back to our dorm."

"No. Have some." I gave him some of my food. I don't have the appetite though because of my cold.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked him out of curiosity.

"Nothing."He suck at lying.

"Min Yoongi. You're so annoying." I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm annoying? Wow. After taking care of you, you're calling me annoying?"

"Then why are you laughing?"

"You look so cute with messy hair." He smiled.

"Gosh. You're so annoying." My face is burning right now. Why is he acting weird now?

"Whatever Y/n."

"By the way, why are you here? Seriously? You should have celebrated New Year's eve with the boys."

"I celebrated New Year's eve with them for 4 years..."

"So you got bored and went here without notice?"

"Yah. First of all, I texted you but you didn't reply. Second, I'm not bored."

"Then why did—"

"Because I want to be with you..." He whispered but loud enough to understand it.

My face is seriously burning right now. I looked at his eyes and he looks freaking serious.

I looked away to hide my burning face. It's a bit awkward. Long silence before he broke it.

"I'm done eating. I will wash the dishes. Go take your medicine now." He told me without looking.

I went to my room quickly to grab my medicine.

After washing the dishes, he told me that he's going back to their dorm.

"Take care, okay? Text me whenever you feel bored. Don't do anything stupid. Just rest today. Got it?"

Is this the feeling when someone truly cared about you?

I nodded at him then he went closer to hug me. That was the hug that I felt last night. The hug was so warm. My heart beats fast.

I kinda like this feeling.

"Go back to your room now."

He took his coat and keys then he left.

I don't know what's with him. I'm confused but I don't want to stop this feeling. These butterflies in my stomach, this burning feeling in my face, this feeling of being someone's priority. I love these feelings.

I went back to my room.

I saw a small square box on the floor. I picked it up and opened the box.

I was shocked when I opened it. My heart beats fast again. This feeling is here again.

It's a CD and there is something written on it

There's a small hope in my heart that I wish this was from him.

I hurriedly open my laptop to play the CD.

My tears fell down.

This is new to me.

I truly, really love this feeling now.

I don't know how to handle this but I wish this would last.

I played the first song...

... and it is him.

——
A/N:

Hello! Finally! Chapter 7.5 is here! AAAAAAAAHHHH!

Love lots! 💜
-mai