Chapter 5.2

[YOUR POV]

The night before we fly back to Seoul was one of the most memorable night of my life. I got a chance to live my life like a normal girl. It was just a wonderful experience to walk around in a city with someone. I never thought that being with someone could bring joy in me. I used to roam around alone. I can find peace when I'm walking outside. I really don't want to stay in one place for too long because it's the only way to stay ahead of sadness.

I can still remember clearly what happened that night. I didn't expect that Min Yoongi; a member and rapper of the well-known boy group in the world will hug and thank me.

"Thank you, y/n-ssi."

He said it warmly. His voice was just too warm that it still lingers in my mind. I hugged him back. I wrapped my arms around him to tell him that everything will be okay.

That night, I knew that he's going through something. I know something's bothering him. I'm glad that I could at least help him by listening to his struggles and stay with him.

"I'm glad you're okay now. Just hang in there. Okay?"

He didn't respond but he tightens his hug and nodded his head. We both let go of each other. He smiled at me. His smile is pure happiness. I can see it in his eyes. I can't help but to smile also at him.We bid good bye at each other then he went back to his room.

I changed my clothes and I was getting ready to sleep when my phone vibrated.

1 New Text Message

From: Yoongi-ah

Still awake?

Yeah.

I can't sleep.

Why?

I don't know.

You should sleep now. Our flight is tomorrow morning.

I can sleep in airplane. You should sleep too.

I'm about to sleep.

Can we just talk for a while until I fall asleep?

What? We talked for hours earlier.

Please?

Okay okay. What are we gonna talk about?

Anything. How are you?

I'm good and I feel contented. How about you?

I waited for a few minutes but he didn't reply. Maybe he fell asleep already.

He didn't realize that I took a stolen shot of him again when we were roaming around.It was a perfect timing once more. He looks so happy that time that I can't help myself but to open my phone and secretly took a photo of him smiling.

I opened my phone and look at my gallery to find his picture.

His smile is so pure that his eyes were getting smaller and I can see his cute gums

I guess these pictures are just an additional to my little secret just like the first pictures of him that I took when we went to Yeouido Park. Don't get me wrong. I just like taking pictures of people when they're smiling or laughing. I know that it is the perfect moment to capture it because we never knew when we will be happy again because life is a big roller coaster of emotion.

I'm still very thankful for that night. That was a new experience for me. For once, someone hugged me and thanked me for what I did. I didn't get a chance to experience it. Even my biological mother didn't even bother to do it. A comfort and a little bit of kindness could really lift up someone's life. I'm just surprised that someone who looks cold and stubborn did it for me. I guess he really is a warm person. He was just afraid to express it.

I don't know what happened but my heart and soul is very happy now. It feels like all my struggles in life were gone. But I know that this happiness is temporary. Tomorrow and the next days, I will be back to my reality.