Chapter 7.2

[JIN'S POV]

I still can feel the pain. I just have to carry on and be happy for her. Other members don't know what happened but I know that they can feel it. They know me too well.

Our performance in 2017 KBS Gayo Daechukjae went great. It's our last performance for this year.

I didn't saw Y/n since morning. Her team is here but she's not. I asked her team about her and they told me that she's sick because of the weather. I want to visit her and take care of her but I know I'm not in the position to do that. I don't want to take someone's position.

I should know my place.

[YOONGI'S POV]

It's our day-off today until New Year. We decided to stay in our dorm and others are planning to go home after New Year.

I don't have a plan. I don't know. I just want to stay in my studio or sleep in my room all day.

I'm still thinking about what happened last night with Jin hyung and Y/n.

I don't know what happened exactly but I don't want to ask them.

Jin hyung looks happy so I guess they're dating now.

I can't be happy for them. I know I'm being selfish but maybe someday I can accept it. I'm just... hurt. I'm not mad at Jin hyung or Y/n. I'm not mad at anyone.

I'm still mad for myself.

Today is Taehyung's birthday. I think he's outside with his family or friends.

I don't know where the others are.

I went to Genius Lab and I'm planning to spend the night here. I need to divert my attention.

This sucks.

[JIMIN'S POV]

"Jin hyung, where's Yoongi hyung?" I asked.

"I think he spent the night at his studio."

"Hyung, what happened? Tell me."

"Nothing happened."

"Why is he like that? He's not talking to anyone after our performance last day. I can feel the tension between the two of you."

"I guess he's mad."

"Why?"

"I told Y/n that I like her. Maybe that's the reason. He likes her. I can feel it."

"I know that hyung... what happened to you and noona?"

"She doesn't like me. She likes someone else."

"What will you do now?"

"Nothing. You told me before that I have to choose. I'm going to choose my friendship with Yoongi. I'm not gonna do anything."

"Are you sure hyung?"

"Yes. I'm sure Jimin-ah."

"Please talk to Yoongi hyung about this. I don't want to see you two like this."

"I will Jimin-ah. I need to clear these things up. I need to be mature about this. I'm going to his studio now."

I am so amazed with Jin hyung.

He is very mature when handling this kind of situation. I know he's in pain. He really likes noona. He can't shut up about her but he still chooses to make way for Yoongi hyung. I know he's hurt but he still manages to be positive. I thought everything went well with him and noona because he doesn't seem sad but after knowing that noona rejected him, I know he's hiding his pain inside.

Its New Year's Eve later and I hope everything will be okay...

—-
Hello!

I just want to let you all know that I published another story. Yey!

It's a Hoseok x Reader fanfic

It's a Hoseok x Reader fanfic. Please support my other stories. Thank you!

Love lots! 💜
-mai