Chapter 2.3

I did some editing in other chapters~

-----

[YOONGI'S POV]

I went back home to our dorm. What a day. This is not my plan for today but I guess it is worth the shot. I feel so delighted today and I don't know why. I can't stop smiling like a dork.

I remember {{first name}} asking me what should she call me. Well, I will not be comfortable if she calls me Oppa. I just feel like it's not appropriate. I want her to call me by my name but I'm too dumb to tell her to drop the honorifics. Gosh. I'm so stupid. Expressing myself is one of my weaknesses. Why am I like this? Agh. I don't know

I took a shower to get ready for the company dinner later. I want to sleep but I also want to go to the company dinner because Bang PD-nim said it is an advance celebration for our comeback next week because we will be very busy after that.

I went outside of our room and all the members are in the living room.

"Hyung. Where have you been earlier? I thought you're going to your studio but you're not there." Namjoon asked.

"I went to a cafe and at the park. Why?"

"Nothing. I never thought that you're going to the park today. It's new to me. Haha. Everything's okay?"

"Yeah. Everything' s fine."

"I think he's happy today. Did you slept at the park?" Jin hyung joined our conversation.

"What? No. I just did some thinking."

Hoseok also heard our conversation."Good thing no one recognized you."

"Yeah. We should be very careful when we're outside especially when we have no bodyguards to watch us." Namjoon reminded me. It's not like I forgot about that.

"It's not like I'm with someone or whatever."

I'm guilty. I'm with someone. Hah!

They're all getting ready for later. As usual, Jimin took years in the shower. Taehyung still can't decide what to wear. Jungkook is done preparing and he's checking his camera.

I opened my phone and check her Instagram account. She posted 3 photos 43 minutes ago.

 She posted 3 photos 43 minutes ago

Y/n: Yeouido Park

43 minutes ago.