Chapter 6.3

[YOUR POV]

Last day in Japan. The handshake party went well. We are going back to Seoul tomorrow.

It is so cold since its Christmas time. On Christmas, we will still work. The boys will attend Gayos and they will perform there.

We're back in our hotel room to rest for a while. Someone knocked on my door and it's Jimin.

"Noona, can I talk to you?"

"Sure. Come in."

"I will ask you a question but before that, I want to know how you are."

"I'm fine Jimin-ah. Thanks for asking. Now, what are you gonna ask?"

"I know I asked you this question before but I will ask you again. Do you perhaps like someone now, noona?"

"Jimin-ah..."

" I'm just curious and concern, noona. Sorry for asking such a personal question."

"It's okay. Honestly, I don't know. Maybe? I think so... but I'm just too dumb to understand how I feel."

"Yoongi hyung?"

"Wha-what?!"

"Don't deny it noona. I can see it."

"But how?"

"I can feel it. Noona, please take care of our Yoongi hyung. He looks cold but he's a needy man."

"Yah! What are you saying? It's not like we have the same feelings."

"Noona, I live with them for about five years already. I know them. But Jin hyung..."

"What about him?"

"I think he likes you..."

"What?! No way!"

"I'm just guessing. I'm telling you this noona because all of you are important to me. I don't want any of you to get hurt. I know that this is complicated but soon, you will get through this."

"Thank you, Jimin-ah. Honestly, I don't know what to feel and what to do. We're too busy to focus on our feelings now."

"But what if you regret it? What if everything will be gone? I know there's a perfect timing for this but what if today is the right timing?"

"I don't think so. I have lots of things to do in my life. I don't think this is the right time."

"Don't hurt yourself, noona. Okay? Don't be hard on yourself. I don't know your story but I know that you deserve to be happy."

"Thank you, Jimin-ah."

We talked for an hour then he left.

We talked about a lot of things. He's like my younger brother that shares everything about his life. Jimin is a sweet boy. He's like an angel. He cares about his hyungs and dongsaengs a lot. He cares about me. I'm very thankful that I met lots of people like him. I'm lucky to have them.

After our conversation, I felt really tired mentally.

I became very emotional lately. My mood changes a lot. I used to ignore these emotions but these past few days are worst. I can't sort my thoughts and something is always bothering me.

I can't tell it to myself. I'm on denial stage.

I can't accept the truth that after all this time...

I do like him.