Chapter 7.3

[JIN'S POV]

I went to BigHit to talk to Yoongi.

I knocked on his door and he opened it.

I'm a bit nervous but I have to do this.

"Yoongi. We need to talk."

"We are talking."

"Seriously Yoongi. We need to talk."

"What is it?"

"I think you already know about my feelings for Y/n."

"What about it?"

"I know you like her."

He didn't answer. I know he's not in a good mood and he will burst his temper any minute now.

"I told her that like her."

"I don't want to listen to your love story hyung. I'm sorry but I'm busy."

"Yoongi!" I shouted. "Just listen to me!"

"I don't want to! Please hyung... please, I want to be alone."

"Yoongi..."

"Oh sht! Please hyung! Just leave me alone!"

"YAH!! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LISTEN, YOU'LL GONNA REGRET IT!! SHE DOESN'T LIKE ME, PABO! SHE LIKES SOMEONE ELSE! FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE YOONGI, JUST FOR THIS TIME, DON'T ACT LIKE A CHILD!"

"I don't care about her. I don't care who she likes! I'm not acting like a child! I just want to be alone hyung. Please!"

"You have to care Yoongi. That someone is you! She likes you! Don't be stupid!!"

His eyes widen with what he heard.

"She likes you too. So do what you have to do. I will never be on your way. I know that she will be happy with you..."

"Oh come on hyung. Stop joking."

"I am not joking! Yoongi, wake up! You like her and she likes you also. Don't deny it to yourself. Just once, please try to accept what you feel. Go now. She's sick. She needs someone. She has a fever since yesterday. Go to her house and take care of her."

He didn't say anything. He's just looking at me with confusion.

"You know what? I'm not gonna force you to do it. You're a grown up man; you have your own decision. Just don't regret it if you choose to not make a move. If I heard news that you hurt her, I will beat your ass and I will take her away from you. Mark my word, Yoongi."

I left him in his studio. He's still not talking and still spacing out. I don't know what he's thinking but I hope he will get this chance. I did not back out for nothing.

I guess what I did is right. It hurts so much but this is for her happiness.